35

Guan Yi is an ordinary guard in the palace. During his patrol, there was an incident of falling into the water.

    The superior, Han Ying, asked them for a day, and finally got rid of the suspicion and released him. The person who fell into the water was an ordinary doctor. The doctor climbed ashore by himself, and it is said that nothing happened. I don't know why General Han is so strict, which makes the guards panic.

    Guan Yi thought to himself, maybe the doctor accidentally fell into it while looking at the fish.

    Ping was scolded for nothing, and he didn't even eat lunch. Guan Yi was disheartened, thinking of leaving the palace as soon as possible, going home early, and having dinner with his family. He took a shortcut in the dark, his eyes went dark, and he lost consciousness.

    When he woke up again, he was already in an unknown desolate palace, with his hands tied to the back of a chair, and four or five men wearing black scarves stood in front of him.

    One of them reported: "Master, when Dr. Cheng fell into the water, there were no suspicious eunuchs and maids passing by, and everything was normal. During that time, there were 18 guards patrolling the area, in groups of six, all of whom could testify to each other. The two left halfway. Guan Yi was one of them, and the other was Ji Jun, who had been sent to tie him up and be delivered later. Guan Yi said he was going to the toilet, and Ji Jun reported to Han Ying. time."

    "Do you really want to go to the toilet?" The voice of the person who asked was very clear, with a touch of coldness.

    He held a thin sword in his hand, the hilt was made of white jade, which was quite strange.

    The blade of the sword rested on his chin, and while he was speaking, it swayed up and down, and the sharp blade seemed to slash across the throat, as if it could cut his throat in the next second and take his life.

    Guan Yi was terrified, trembling and asked: "Who are you?"

    The man seemed to disdain to answer, the tip of the sword cut the skin, oozing blood, the pain and the unique coldness of the metal texture reached the cerebral cortex, stimulating him to swallow continuously saliva.

    "I'm really just going to the toilet," he replied carefully.

    "During duty, you are not allowed to go to the toilet, and you are not allowed to leave without permission. If you leave for a reason, two people must go with you. Your words are not credible."

    The man's voice suddenly turned cold, and with the breeze, the thin sword cut off Guan Yi's bluish hair at the temples, and it fell to the ground.

    "To be honest, I don't have much patience."

    Guan Yi wailed: "I really don't know, it really didn't hurt anyone."

    Someone echoed: "Boss, this person doesn't look like he is telling lies. There are three things people are anxious about. It's normal."

    The man didn't believe Guan Yi's words, "Three years of on-duty records, there is no excuse to go to the toilet once. Feed him poison, life or death."

    Guan Yi's mouth was forcefully opened.

    The person who fed the medicine said: "Biechang powder, after taking it, the abdominal pain continued. I suffered so much pain that my seven orifices bleed to death. There is no way to save it. I must die. You and Dr. Cheng have no grievances or enmity. There must be someone behind the scenes. Why bother to be troubled by others? Dr. Cheng was not injured. If you confess, you will not be guilty of death. I will give you one last chance. If you don’t say anything, you can only complain to the King of Hell.” “I say! I say! I really have no