7

When Han Ying found out, the two of them had finished taking the medicine.

    Seeing the swollen faces of the two, Han Ying was heartbroken and said that she would imprison her sister to apologize.

    Cheng Shenmo waved his hand: "I'll forget it, after all, I ruined the epiphyllum garden, and I made mistakes first."

    Yu Anqing couldn't see the joy or anger, and said lightly: "I don't like the swollen lot of ginger, use powder to cover it up. , so I can’t see it anymore, so I won’t delay the ceremonial and music performance of the ancestor sacrifice.”

    Han Ying’s face suddenly darkened, and she gritted her teeth and said, “Han Muyu is too savage, I’m going to punish her to kneel in the ancestral hall all night.” “Play

    ? "Cheng Shenmo asked Han Ying suspiciously : "     Anqing works as the coordinator of

    Taichang Temple, in charge of the temperament, and coordinates the daily ritual and music performances of the royal family."

Listen to Xiao. An Qing's flute moves the world, unmatched by anyone, and is often summoned by the Holy Majesty, and is quite favored. If the palm prints are seen by the Holy Majesty, it will not be a trivial matter if he is blamed.

    That's why Han Ying was very angry and wanted to punish Han Muyu severely.

    Cheng Shenmo: "I said An Qing's younger brother plays flute so well, so he is really a great performer."

    Yu Anqing rolled his eyes at him: "A connoisseur has some level."

    Cheng Shenmo winked at him triumphantly, Mischievous and proud, very thick-skinned.

    "What happened to you?" Han Ying was puzzled, as if the two of them were whispering.

    Cheng Shenmo frowned, full of interest, and was about to tell Han Ying about the fun of giving flowers while drunk last night.

    "It's nothing, I played the flute last night, Brother Liang Jiang heard it." Yu Anqing said lightly, not wanting to share the rabbit's stupid behavior with others.

    Han Ying asked her sister to settle accounts, and the two people who were beaten were measured and polite, so naturally they would not follow her to show off.

    Cheng Shenmo squatted on the ground, picked up the undamaged epiphyllum petals one by one, and muttered: "It's a pity."

    Yu Anqing's mood moved slightly, and she squatted down with her robe lifted, and the petals were covered with dust. Slightly obsessed with cleanliness, he frowned, stretched out his hand hesitantly, and pinched the corner of the petal.

    "An Qing, you are so kind." Cheng Shenmo's eyes were burning, clear and bright, "I washed the petals and made it into epiphyllum porridge. Let's drink it together." The moved emotions disappeared without a trace in an instant

    . Yu Anqing stood up with a wooden face, took out an embroidered handkerchief, and wiped her fingers: "No need, I won't drink."

    Who wants to drink porridge made from flower petals picked up from the ground! Dirty!

    Cheng Shenmo enthusiastically promoted: "The medicinal value of epiphyllum is very high. It can not only clear away heat and moisten the lungs, detoxify and beautify the skin, but also laxative and relieve dry stool caused by excessive heat in the body. How smooth it is to have a bowl on such a hot day Ah."

    Yu Anqing's face was ashen, and Ren Cheng Shenmo didn't drink the porridge even if he said that.

    In Qingfengyuan, the brother and sister confronted each other.