26

After more than ten days, the weather suddenly turned cold, and autumn finally came late, and it was the end of July.

    Mosquitoes disappeared, malaria disappeared, and cases stopped increasing. This epidemic infected more than 400 people, and less than 10 people died. Most of the dead patients had other serious diseases. It was the malaria outbreak in history, with the fewest number of patients and the fastest end.

    No one in the capital questioned the statement that 'mosquitoes transmit malaria', Cheng Shenmo instantly became famous, and dignitaries invited countless patients to see the doctor.

    He has always been bad at dealing with dignitaries, but luckily Shi He helped him to refuse.

    There is no doubt about his son's medical skills, he is very talented and has a solid foundation. Shi He was relieved, and often pulled Cheng Shenmo to study intractable diseases, and even stayed up all night.

    Yu Anqing made several home visits, but they were all shut down, and the number of meetings plummeted, not even as many as during the epidemic.

    On this day, Yu Anqing deliberately inquired about the time when Shi He entered the palace to ask for pulse, and staggered the visits, and finally met Cheng Shenmo.

    After not seeing each other for nearly ten days, Cheng Shenmo complained first: "An Qing, you haven't come to see me for a long time."

    Yu Anqing had a half-smile and said, "It's not because you don't have time to see me when you come to visit, it's because of me." It's not."

    Cheng Shenmo touched his nose, feeling guilty.

    "Okay, okay, it's mine, isn't it. I'm sorry, Brother Anqing~ Don't be stingy." As soon as

    he acted like a baby, Yu Anqing was completely helpless, and looked at him with a smile, her eyes were like autumn water, as if wrapped in honey.

    Cheng Shenmo's heart skipped a beat, and he straightened his clothes uncomfortably.

    "The weather is getting colder, today I will take you to the embroidery workshop to cut some new clothes."

    Yu Anqing was a little distressed, Liang Jiang was still wearing the thin old gray linen clothes before.

    Cheng Shenmo shook his head: "No, no. Master gave me new clothes. I've been in the pharmacy for the past few days     . Wearing this suit, I don't feel cold." You can't wear this gray linen dress and face saintly, let's go."

    Cheng Shenmo has made great achievements in curing malaria, and the emperor made an exception to invite him to the banquet. When he thought about it, it was also true.

    The two came to the embroidery workshop and entered a small shop called "Linglong Embroidery Workshop".

    The proprietress was about forty years old and had an elegant manner. Yu Anqing called her 'Aunt Xiu' and asked her to measure Cheng Shenmo, and Cheng Shenmo followed Aunt Xiu into the inner hall.

    "Young Master Cheng, keep your back straight and your arms outstretched, so don't be nervous."

    Aunt Xiu had a friendly face and chatted with him while measuring the size with a ruler. Tell me to use the best satin and make it thicker."

    "Does he always come to you to cut clothes?" Cheng Shenmo asked curiously. The people who are close to An Qing, except Ye Luan, have met this Aunt Xiu.

    Thinking about it this way, An Qing seems a little withdrawn. Although she was always soft-spoken in front of him, she was still a little lively.

    Aunt Xiu: "Yes, I know Anqing's mother well, and we were embroiderers in the palace together. Later, when I was old, I was released from the palace to marry someone, and I opened this clothes shop with my husband. Anqing often came to take care of my business. He is a good boy."