4

Yu Anqing followed back to Marquis Wu's mansion, but the servant Yeluan did not follow after dealing with the aftermath of the fire.

    Seeing this, Yu Fu nearly staggered and fell. Mr. Yu has never been to Marquis Wu's Mansion before, so why did he come to the door suddenly?

    Oh my god, did Hou Ye lose his mind, or was he bewitched? The Wuhou Mansion must be turned upside down.

    He greeted Han Ying with a smirk, and told Han Ying that several uncles from his family had come to visit him specially when they heard that the young master had returned.

    These were all close friends of his father during his lifetime, and Han Ying couldn't see them. He couldn't help looking at the two of them, they both looked at him with complete trusting eyes, and they didn't know anything about the relationship between their rivals in love. Han Ying felt guilty, as if he had accidentally knocked over the ashes before the Buddha's offering. He turned his eyes away and prayed for the Buddha's understanding in his heart.

    "Uncle Fu, Mr. Yu wants to stay at the house for a while, so you can arrange a better room."

    Han Ying secretly gave Yu Fu a look, hoping that he would be more alert, and arrange the two of them far away, preferably together. South and North, it is not easy to meet each other.

    Yu Fu felt a headache when he noticed the hint from his master. Deliberately following the instructions of the young master, on second thought, it is better to report to the old lady first.

    He led the two of them to the hall to watch tea, and then found an excuse to tidy up the side room, and told the old lady.

    Hearing this, Mrs. Han's eyes turned black, she didn't come up at a stretch, and fell down on the chair.

    "What sin did you do? One foxy thing is not enough, another one comes. And you bring them all to the door, where do you live? Yu Fu! You send people to drive out these two ignorant things." Yu Fu knew that the old lady

    said The words were all angry, and he said with relief: "The young master is young, and the child's heart is in the rebellious stage. The more you object, old lady, the more the young master will show you. The old slave's attitude towards the master I understand, if you really kick people out directly, Master Hou will definitely turn the world upside down, and make people in the capital laugh for nothing." How could Mrs. Han not know,

    she slapped the table heavily with her palm, and her weather-beaten eyes showed a bit of coldness , said in a deep voice: "Since you can't get rid of them, let's live together."

    Yu Fu's eyes lit up: "The old slave knows, let them bite the dog and slap the hair on their mouths."

    In the hall, Cheng Shenmo drank tea frequently to cover up his peeking movements, one glance after another. Oh, it's so beautiful. Sitting very dignified, drinking tea is also kind and pleasing to the eye, just like a painting.

    "Have you seen enough? Do you want to get closer."

    Yu Anqing suddenly made a sound, and Cheng Shenmo almost fell off his stool in fright.

    "Yes... I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Cheng Shenmo apologized stammeringly, and took out a handkerchief to wipe the tea that was accidentally spilled.

    Yu Anqing put down the teacup and walked towards him, stepping on Cheng Shenmo's heart with every step, making a pounding sound.

    Don't come here. Cheng Shenmo yelled in horror.

    Two slender fingers held down the blue handkerchief, and the peach blossom powder appeared from the nails due to the force, Cheng Shenmo couldn't help feeling that these hands must be insured in the modern age. Yu Anqing leaned over slightly, and the blue hair brushed against his cheeks, itching.