42

The empress appointed eunuchs to attempt to poison the heirs of the imperial concubine, and the evidence is conclusive.

    The Holy Majesty was furious, and ordered the queen to be grounded, dismissed from the post of Minister of the Prince's Household Department, forbidden to reflect in the East Palace, and not to participate in government affairs. At the same time, the second prince, Tang Yan, assumed the position of servant and began to get involved in political affairs.

    The imperial decree did not explain what the queen had committed, but only said that the queen's virtue was deficient, and that the officials under the prince's rule were corrupt and accepted bribes, and they were at fault for controlling her subordinates.

    All the court ministers are fine, and they already know the real reason.

    The second prince's Tang banquet was favored overnight, and the emperor often summoned him to inquire about political affairs. The second prince's uncle was the right prime minister at the time, and he took this opportunity to attack other parties. For a while, Li's limelight was at its peak, and no one could match him.

    The previous dynasty was in turmoil, and everyone in the harem was in danger, trying every means to curry favor with Concubine Li Gui. The Kunlan Hall is full of people, very lively.

    "The empress has great blessings. I heard that the sage came to visit the empress every day, and sent many expensive medicines to make up for the empress. This baby, according to the doctor, is very likely to be a boy. It is really a blessing." Lan Fei said.

    "The empress is going to give birth in a month or so, and double happiness will come at that time." A concubine answered.

    Concubine Li Gui smiled and said, "Why is there a double happiness?"

    The concubine continued: "It is the first joy to give birth to a dragon heir for the emperor. The emperor is happy, and the empress is named queen. This is the second joy." Concubine Li Gui embroidered the

    handkerchief mouth, chuckled and said:

    "Sister, stop talking nonsense. The emperor has never said such a thing." Later, I feel taboo, why should my sister wait until the beginning of the year to give birth." Someone echoed.

    Concubine Li Gui pretended to be humble on the surface, saying not to talk nonsense, but she was extremely proud in her heart.

    The empress and the emperor have never been warm-hearted, and since they have been favored for many years, they should also be promoted. Yesterday, the emperor hinted that she has both virtue and virtue, and she has the demeanor of a mother who respects the world.

    She stroked her belly and smiled broadly. I thought that this time, I would just change the empress to be claustrophobic, and I still need to plan every step of the way. I didn't expect that I could pull the prince off the horse in one fell swoop... The

    emperor was so angry that he couldn't make it clear that the person he loved the most was her, not the empress!

    After finding out the truth, Cheng Shenmo dispelled his doubts.

    It is no longer appropriate to serve the imperial concubine with soup and medicine. After staying in the palace for more than ten days, there is nothing to do every day, Cheng Shenmo wants to leave.

    As the New Year comes, Taichang Temple gets busier. Except for the royal family banquet on New Year's Eve, from the New Year to the nineteenth day of the first lunar month, Fanbang enters the palace to celebrate, and there are banquets in the palace almost every day to connect Chinese and foreign love.