Chapter-13

*in shopping mall*

Author POV

Seeing Yn's face Jimin got shocked and yn also got shocked..

Jimin:- you!!

Yn:- you!!

They said this together..

Apu:- you guys know each other??

Jimin:- baby remember i told you the girl whom you had fight in outside of the club..

Apu:- yeah..

Jimin:- she is that girl..

Yn:- excuse me..i did not fight with you.. you are the one who did fight with me.. because of you i got hurt.. you hit me with your car...

(If you don't remember then read Chapter I)

Apu:- yes Jimin.. maybe you misunderstood something..she is not that type of person...

Jimin:- Apu why are you supporting her..you are my wife you have to support me not her...

Meanwhile

Jungkook POV

We are waiting for Jimin and Apu but they didn't come yet.. where they are??

Mrs Jeon:- Jungkook why did not Jimin and Apu come??

Jungkook:- i don't know mom..

Mrs Jeon:- call him and ask him where are they??

After that i call Jimin but he didn't pick my call..

Jungkook:- mom he didn't pick up the call..but don't worry i will go and find him.. you guys do your shopping..

Saying this i go from here and started to search for them but i didn't find them..

After sometime i saw Jimin and Apu was talking to a girl..who is this girl?? wait..she is the same girl whom we had fight outside of the club...why Jimin was talking to her?? did he know her??

I go towards them...

Author POV

Jungkook go towards them and see Jimin and yn is fighting..he got confused..

Yn:- (to Jimin)listen i don't want to fight with you..i am leaving..

(To Apu)

I am going but please take care of yourself and your husband too..i think he have some brain problem...

Jimin:- YAYY..YOU...