Chapter-52(SMUT 21+)

Author POV

Lisa jump on BamBam and because of it he fell down and lisa on top of him..they both again started fight and while fighting lisa accidentally stab the knife in his stomach and because of it blood started to come out of it...

Rosé:-lisa!!!

Lisa:-no..no..what i did??

Rosé:-lisa??are you okay??

Lisa:-no.. Rose look i k!lled him..now police will arrest me too..i am criminal..i should d!e too..

Rosé:-shut up and come to sence Lisa..

Lisa:-but i k!lled him Rose.. police will arrest me..

Rosé:-no one is going to do anything with you..calm down..and lemme think what should i do..

Lisa:-i k!lled him..i am criminal..now Jungkook will hate me..

Rose:-shut up.. first let's hide his body somewhere then we'll think what should we do.. let's go..

Saying this Rose goes towards BamBam's body and started to pulled him but she can't do that alone..she looked at Lisa and saw that she is standing there being statue..she shouted at her..

Rosé:-where are you lost??help me before someone else saw this body..

She comes to her sence and helped her.. they both goes inside the kitchen where they are before and Rose locked the door from inside so that no one comes inside...

Lisa:-what should we do know?

Rosé:-we don't have time..we are absent from the wedding,it we take much time then everyone will searching for us.. let's hide him here and go..we'll think about it later..

Lisa:-what if someone find this body??

Rosé:-don't worry we are staying here tonight right??we will do something in this night.. for now let's go....

They hide his body on a cold freezer and goes out of it and joins everyone like nothing happened..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night...

Yn POV

Me and Jungkook comes to our hotel room.. tonight we all are staying here.. everyone didn't let me for one second..and now i am free..we both entered inside and after seeing the view i glup down nervously...

Here are Rose Patels are laying on the floor and the bed also decorated with red Rose Patel...

I looked at Jungkook and he also looked at me..

Jungkook:-um..mm..i think you should change your dress it's maybe heavy..