Chapter-57

Apu POV

I entered inside the room and my eyes grew wider after seeing it..
The room is empty..i got tensed and search everywhere but there is no sigh of Shibu..i got worried and hurriedly comes outside..i asked the workers about Shibu but they said that they didn't see anything..

I run towards Jimin and told him everything..he became tenses too..then he handed Soo Ahh to sung woo oppa who is playing with ji hyun and then we both goes towards the bridal room again..in our way we meet Jungkook and Yn and they asked what happened us after seeing our tensed face..

Apu:-Shibu is missing...

??:-what???

Taehyung POV

I was with mom and dad greating our guests..the ceremony haven't started...i was looking around when i noticed that Jimin and Apu was going somewhere hurriedly..seems like something is serious..i excuse myself and followed the..they are going towards bridal room..in their way they neet with Jungkook and Yn and when they asked what happened and after hearing Apu's answer i got shocked...

Taehyung:-what???

Author POV

Apu and others trun around after hearing Taehyung's voice..he rushed towards Apu and shower her with questions.. Apu told him everything what happened and then they all goes towards the bridal room and entered inside and they looks around suddenly Taehyung found a paper note on the table..he picked it up..and read it...

"Mr Kim Taehyung..if you are searching your soon to be wife then don't search her because she is with me..i kidnapped her...if you want her back then come to XXX place........."

-your bride's kidnapper....

Taehyung:-i am going..

Jimin:-are you mad??it would be dengerous..

Taehyung:-i don't care..i need my Shibu back and for that i would do anything...

And then Taehyung left from there.. Jimin and Jungkook followed them but before that they told their wives to inform the police and told them location...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Three mens cames to their destination where the kidnapper called them.. it's a abandoned building..they look at that buliding condition by outside and then goes inside...

they look at that buliding condition by outside and then goes inside