Chapter-58

Author POV

They become shock when they heard a screaming sound...they trun around and saw that Nancy was holding Shibu by her arm and points her gun at her head.. Taehyung looked at her being tensed but suddenly someone snatch Nancy's gun from behind.. it was a lady constable..she slapped Nancy and then dragged Nancy with her...

Lady constable:-being smart huh?? let's go to police station then i will show you what smartness was...

Shibu run and hugged Taehyung..they both hugged each other and then they thanked inspector Jackson..and invited him on their wedding but Jackson refuse saying he have to attend another wedding ceremony today... it's his friend's wedding so he have to go..

Then they all bid their good bye and comes to the venue where Taehyung and Shibu's wedding was held..

When they entered inside they saw that everyone was having a worried face.. Yn called Jungkook and told him everything that everyone got to know about Shibu's missing and kidnapping..

Taehyung told his family what happened and after sometime everything got normal... Mrs kim send Shibu to bridel room for getting ready with Apu and Yn was with her...
And boys take groom with them to make him ready too...

*Time skip*

Shibu POV

I was sitting on bridal room and makeup artist was doing my makeup while Apu and Yn was helping her whenever she needs something..
After she done with my makeup she packed her things and then goes out leaving three of us alone..

After sometime we heard a knock on the door and saw that Jimin oppa was standing there..he told that it's time to go and he came here to take me with him as behalf of my father...

He offered me his arm and i hold his arm and then we goes towards the aisle..

Shibu's wedding gown 👇👇