Battle With Yamato And Surprised Power

~March, 2013~

Kaminari pov

A rock hit my head and I jumped.

"Ow!" I grabbed the back of my head, and glared down at the person who threw it below the tree.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead!" Naruto grinned, holding a rock. "Don't forget we have the battle this afternoon!"

I leaned over the branch I was sleeping on and looked at him. "You just had to wake me up with a rock to the head?"

Naruto chuckled. "Well, I didn't want to go up there and wake you since you transformed back into a human. You could've cut me into shreds."

"Good point." I massaged my head and jumped down in front of him. "Okay, I'm prepared. Where are we eating for breakfast?"

"I've already arranged it. We're going back to Ichiraku." Naruto said, dropping the rock in his hand on the ground. "You okay with that?"

"Definately. I can see why you like that place so much. It really is delicious." I said.

"Hey, Kaminari? Can I ask you something?" Naruto said as we walked.

"Yeah? What's up?" I said, waving to Neji and Hinata as we passed them.

"Why is it that you smile more around me and not around other people?" Naruto asked.

I sighed. "I've met a lot of people, Naruto, and none I can trust. I've become cold and cruel to people because I know they'll just befriend me for my power. But I know I can trust you because you're a Jinchúriki like me. Us Jinchúriki's don't betray each other. We trust and bond."

"Then why do you like Neji and Hinata?" Naruto asked.

"Oh, they're both Hyuga's. I've met the Hyuga Clan before when they visited the Hidden Moon, and they seem quite friendly, so I know I can trust them as well." I said, waving away his question.

"I see..." He murmured. "Well, what about Team 7? You respect us, don't you?"

I bit my lip. "I don't know...I just can't get up my courage to trust Sakura and Sai. I mean, some people who are pretty friendly can still be after my power. Besides..." I grew silent.

"What? What is it?" Naruto asked.

"Naruto, I know this may be hard, but I'm in the Bingo Book."

Naruto gasped, and turned to me.

"I know, it may be shocking, but I had killed all the ANBU when my village had just been destroyed. I just couldn't help myself. Neko wanted bloodshed, so I gave her bloodshed. After the killing, I was wanted by all the villagers in the Hidden Leaf. I had barely escaped. My name and profile picture came up in the Bingo Book, and I was hated by all villagers." I turned to him. "You understand, don't you?"

"Not....really." Naruto mumbled.

I sighed. "Naruto, use your head! Sai is working as an ANBU. I'm wanted in the Bingo Book. Don't you get it? Danzo is Sai's master, and if he already told me to Danzo, Danzo will send a bunch of ninjas to capture as kill me. That's why all the villager hate me. They don't know about my Kekkai Genkai, or they'll dislike me even more!"

"Well, how was I supposed to know Sai is an ANBU and Danzo is his master?" Naruto protested.

"Hey, Naruto! Kaminari!"

We flinched at the sound of our names and turned to see Kiba walking towards us with a huge white dog at his feet.

"Hey, Kaminari! I bet you haven't met my partner, have you?" Kiba grinned.