Battle Of The Nine-Tails And A Small Book With A Secret

~July, 2013~

Hey guys! Sorry for the really long update. I've been getting really busy with school lately, and I've been getting a lot of homework. And I get super serious when it comes to homework.

And I mean really serious.

I get super pissed off when people interrupt me while I do my homework. Anyways. I've been having a writers block lately, and its hasn't been helping. I'm really stuck on ideas, so I might need some help. Oh well. Enjoy the new chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaminari pov

I grumbled impatiently as Sakura wrapped my arm up with bandages. It still hurt, but not as much as before. As for my scratches...well, come on. They're minor. Nothing bad will happen.

"Good. You're all patched up." Sakura put away her bandage roll. "Are you sure you don't need your scratches to be treated?"

"I'm fine. Thanks, Sakura. It was really nice for you to help me with my injuries." I rubbed my broken arm.

She smiled. "No problem."

Naruto put my arm around his neck and helped me up onto my feet. I wobbled, slightly, but with his help, I was able to get a good balance.

"You ought to summon Devil to help you." Naruto said, as we continued to Orochimaru's hideout.

"I don't have any Chakra left in me." I trembled as I stepped into a small stream. "Look! I can't even bring up the slightest of my Chakra." I held my hand out, but nothing appeared.

"Yikes. That's bad. Captain Yamato, are you seeing this?" Naruto turned around to the Squad Leader who was in a deep conversation with Sakura.

"I saw it, all right." Yamato said. "With you in this condition, I don't know how we'll be able to reach Orochimaru's hideout today. Maybe we should wait until tomorrow."

"No!" I shouted. I shoved aside Naruto, and stiffly stood in front of them. "Look! I'm fine! We can continue on!" I took a step forward to them, but collapsed at the effort. Naruto caught me, and I gave a slight cough.

"You're coughing up blood." He mumbled. "We do need to rest."

"Stop worrying about me!" I hissed. "Sai could be with Kabuto and Orochimaru at the hideout right now! We can't waste time!"

"You're pushing yourself too far, Kaminari." Sakura said, softly bending over. "We do need a rest. I can see it inside you. If you want to regain all your Chakra back, and get stronger, you need to rest."

"But...Sasuke.." I said.

Naruto sighed. "Sasuke can wait. You needing rest is more important, right now."

"I wouldn't recommend making a house tonight." Yamato said. "Not with the pressure we're in right now. Nope, I say we try and find shelter as best as we can in the forest."

Naruto picked me up, bridal style, and carried me as we followed Yamato and Sakura to our camp sight.

We finally decided to settle in a cave that was pretty close. When we went inside, we could hear the dripping of the water from the ceiling and could feel the soft, cold breeze starting to pick up.

"This'll be a good spot." Yamato said. "We can unpack our stuff here. I'll go find some food we can eat while you three rest and gather back all your Chakra." And with that note, he left.

Naruto helped me unpack my bag, and I finally settled down in my sleeping bag, my knees to my face with my arms wrapping around them.

"It seems like your broken arm is healed." Sakura commented. "It looks like we can finally cut off the bandages." She slowly unwrapped the bandages off, and threw them away in her bag.