I Really Really Hate Getting Kidnapped

~February, 2014~

I am seriously stuck right now.

So the ending is coming up soon, but I want to expand the book right now and make it bigger.

So I guess I'll add some more stories that I make up to make it interesting.

That's basically all the news I have today.

I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

Ok I'm good.

Kinda had to express my anger a little bit.

Also has anybody heard of three shows called Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural?

Because you should watch them.

They're really good.

Really good.

Really.

Good.

I hope I'm creeping you out right now.

Until next time, friends.

~Venndye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katara pov

I landed outside of the Akatsuki hideout as the night came up into the sky.

I folded my wings and flinched as I felt something cold drop onto my nose.

"Great." I muttered holding out my hand as rain came splashing down. It must've been a pretty stormy day today, if it had stopped raining and started again.

A bark made me turn to the entrance as a black shape hurled at me and hit me, making me lose balance and fall into a mud puddle.

"Ow! Cas?" I rubbed my head as the fox licked my cheek, sitting on my chest.

"Thank god!" He sighed. "I thought you were dead! I came back here and you were nowhere to be seen!"

"Uh, went out for a little bit." I said. "Where's Pein? Did they succeed."

"Um, no." Cas sheepishly got off of me. "Pein ordered me to come back here, and well....I saw him get killed by Naruto."

I froze as I wiped the mud off my face.

Pein.....so another Akatsuki is gone.

Check that off your list, Katara. Looks like not many Akatsuki will be left.

"What are you still doing out here?"

I turned around as Zetsu appeared, his hair starting to get soaked.

"It's not a very smart idea to stay out here when the weather is bad. You might catch a cold." He said.

"Right." I sat up and wiped the mud off me. "Got a little distracted."

Zetsu cocked his head to the side "You look pale. Feeling alright?"

"Bye." I quickly walked inside with Cas following at the heels.

"What was that about?" Cas asked. "You sounded so rude."

"I'm tired of people worrying about me. I can take care of myself." I told him, taking my cloak off.

I shook it so the mud was half off and hung it on a hook to dry.

"Sasuke told me about the necklace." Cas said. "And I'm sorry to hear that."