Cry For Love

~January, 2014~

((THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO WARRIORCATRULES BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME THIS IDEA THANK YOU BBY <3))

Hey guys, and welcome, to the next chapter of COTNT.

Bet you thought there was going to be a different chapter.

WELL YOU WERE FUCKING WRONG.

I'm sorry, I love you all.

So nobody entered the contest and I'm not gonna do it.

I think it would be better off if I didn't because I don't think it would've turned out well.

Also!

I'm having an opening for an OC. I need another character to use for a chapter that will be coming up. If you want to have your OC in it, send me a description of him/her to my inbox so I can read it. I will only accept one OC, and that'll be it.

Anyways, enjoy.

Until next time, friends.

~Venndye

P.S. I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT IS GOING TO COME UP IN THIS CHAPTER I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF OH MY GOD IM SO ASHAMED.

I AM SAYING SORRY TOO MUCH OH SWEET JESUS ILL STOP NOW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katara pov

The cold floor sank right through my clothes, making me shiver as I lay on my side on the ground of the cell.

My forehead still tingled and felt warm after last night. I could still feel Naruto's lips on them as he kissed me and said those words....

"I think....I think I love you."

I covered my face and put my hood up.

Agh! Stupid, don't think of stuff like that! Its disgusting!

I sighed, and ran my fingers through my long hair and paused.

My hair was growing out. Growing out longer than I wanted it too. I never despised long hair, but it still bugged me too much that I've always cut it when it reaches my lower back.

I looked around for something sharp to cut it on, and saw a sharp edge of the wall near the barred windows that could be used as a cutting device.

I crawled at it, and grabbed my hair to where I wanted to cut it. I placed it on the sharp edge of the wall, held my breath, and.....

SLICE!

I gasped as a kunai sailed out of nowhere and cut my hair to where I wanted it to be. The rest of my hair floated to the ground, leaving a pile of strings surrounding me.

I touched my hair. It was still spiky, but ended at the base of my neck.

I grabbed the kunai and looked at it, drawing in the scent of the holder.

Should've known....

It was the middle of the night. Of course he would plan an escape for me after he saw that.

I walked up to the barred window, and saw his figure sitting on the roof of the house in front of me.

"What. You going to go all out on me because of what you saw yesterday?" I muttered.

Sasuke blinked, and shook his head.

"Don't worry. I know you don't love him." He chuckled. "Anyways, you already know I'm here to break you out."