All This Time

~June, 2014~

Ok wow I'm really out of ideas on what to do for this story so I might as well finish it soon because seriously I have nothing.

If y'all have any ideas to give me I will gladly accept them.

And possibly use you in this book anytime possible.

Alright. You all get my point.

Until next time, friends.

~Venndye

P.S. You should listen to the song 'All This Time' by Fox Stevenson while reading because it's a good song

----------------------------/------------------------------------------------------------

Katara pov

"I don't think we'll be safe here." I said, nervously gazing at the Hidden Leaf gates.

Confession: Turns out the fucking legend was a fake about the whole cave and stuff so Katrina came up with a new/horrible/dreadful plan.

The plan? Dress up as different kind of people and find shelter inside the Leaf.

Katrina had instructed me to cut my hair all the way until there was hardly any hair hanging down my neck, only the little bristled on my skin. I looked so much like a boy. We also had to dye the blonde part in the front in case Naruto happened to recognize it.

And to my displeasure, she took away all my clothes and replaced them with boy ones. Even a new mask was given to me, hanging by a cord on my belt, but the scarf I got to keep.

The mask had a different design than last time. It was white with two eyeholes in it and black tiger accents on it.

"You sure nobody will be able to recognize me with all this on?" I asked Katrina, walking with my clothes on.

A silver chain hung on my pocket where shaggy, ripped black shorts were. A dark gray hoodie and black combat boots, and silver rings hung on my left fingers. Velvet gloves decked both of my hands that still had my iron claws that I could retract out of them.

Definitely. Katrina blinked. It'll be easy, thanks to your flat chest almost making you look like a boy.

I froze and turned to throw a death glare at her.

"Oh, you're a tricky one." I scowled. "Alright. Now what about you?"

Easy. Katrina smiled.

A red aura surrounded her and I averted my eyes as a brilliant flash came from her.

When the light faded, I looked at what was now Katrina.

"An....otter?" I stuttered as the slim, brown animal wound its way onto my shoulder.

Got any other ideas, genius? Katrina asked. Look. This is the only form I can possibly take to not look suspicious.

"How about an owl?"

Ew. No.

"Fine. Go ahead and be an otter. But don't blame me when little kids start wanting to pet you." I snapped.

We headed closer to the Leaf, staying hidden in the forest as the gates looked in front of us.

"Alright." I whispered to Katrina. "Your plan?"

Katrina lifted her nose into the air and scurried up onto my head, sniffing.

Ah. Caught the scent of Naruto and his two other pals. She blinked, looking down at my face upside down.