*EXTRA!* Our Little Flashback

~December, 2013~

Venndye here

Ok, I just want to tell you guys that If I don't get any entries for my contest, I'm just gonna continue the story.

I don't have much supporters, but whatevs. I have my imaginary supporters.

SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME NUTS.

I won't be on much because of how busy I'm gonna be with homework, swim team, and sports.

So don't expect much updates.

Sorry.

Ok, so the reason why this story is an extra is because I didn't think about posting it, but then I was all like: "Ven, you want your readers to enjoy this story! You should post it for your readers to enjoy!"

And that's how I added this.

I don't know if this'll be a good chapter. It just reflects the lives of Naruto and Katara as kids. So don't blame me.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter

~Venndye

P.S.(Enter sarcasm here) I JUST WANT TO THANK THIS APP SO MUCH FOR MESSING UP TWO OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK. WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I FUCKING HATE YOU WATTPAD. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME.

---------------------------------------------

Sakura pov

I gaped up at the two Tailed-Beasts as they clashed their heads together, making a waterfall of blood fall to the ground and splatter onto everyone's clothes.

"Yuck!" I complained.

"Sakura! Look! It's....it's Naruto and Katara!" Hinata gasped, pointing above the Beasts.

I looked up as I saw the two clash. Naruto with his Rasengan, and Katara with her claws. Her claws seemed to glow with a shadowy substance, and it looked pretty dangerous.

"RASENGAN!"

"KNIFE-CAT SLASH!"

A huge explosion erupted around them, and I could sense the power of Chakra coming from the two Jinchúriki. I shivered, and clutched my arm.

"No! That's too much power!" Kakashi said. "Everybody! We need to evacuate the area!"

"But...Naruto! And Katara!" Kiba exclaimed. "We can't just let them die!"

"We can't let ourselves die either, Kiba." Yamato said. "We have no choice. Everybody run!"

I looked back at Naruto and Katara as the power steadily grew even more powerful.

A tear ran down my cheek.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

Then I raced after the others.

A huge explosion came behind us, and the Nine Ruins collapsed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katara pov

A burst of light came from between Naruto and I as the Rasengan and Knife-Cat Slash hit.

I roared with rage, and the power in the Slash started growing.

Neko snarled, and pushed back Kyuubi further as her strength built up.