Hell Summit

~May, 2015~

Naruto pov

"Naruto. Please, stop crying." Sakura begged as I sat against a tree. "It's been four days since the incident and we still have to rebuild the village. Don't you want to help?"

"I can't...." I look down, wiping away my tears. "Every time I head back into the village I just keep breaking down again and again. What could Danzo be doing to Katara right now?"

Sakura pursed her lips. "Well, maybe we can go ask Sai. He could probably give us some answers."

I perked up and nodded. "That sounds good." I got up from the tree and headed back to the village with Sakura at my side.

The destruction from Katara's attack was nearly repaired but we were low on supplies needed for all this. Messages were being sent out to nearby villages for any help, and only a few responded back.

Gaara was visiting us from his village with Temari, Kankuro, and other Sand Ninja with a bunch of wood and tools needed.

"We got your message." Gaara said as Sakura and I met with him. "I'm sorry about your village. You say Areau Katara did this?"

"She lost control." I said. "Something infuriated her. It wasn't her fault."

"You can't keep on protecting that girl forever, Naruto." Temari sniffed. "Soon it's not gonna work anymore."

"Any news about her?" Kankuro asked.

"Sakura and I are heading off to meet Sai to ask him." I told them.

The three of them nodded then Gaara turned to Sakura. "How is Lady Tsunade?"

Sakura looked sadly at the ground. "She risked all her Chakra to set up a barrier on Katara. She's still in her coma and I don't know when she's going to wake up...."

"She'll have to wake up soon." Gaara said. "The Kage Summit is starting soon, and I don't know how she's going to be there for the Leaf."

I swallowed nervously.

"Naruto!"

Everybody around me looked up and I saw Sai descend in front of us from one of his birds.

"Sai! We were just looking for you-" Sakura began.

"No time." Sai interrupted. He turned to me, a grim look on his face. "Naruto, ANBU needs your help. It's about Katara. She's going completely insane."

---------------------------------------------

"Where are we?" I asked as we entered a large underground tunnel.

"The secret ANBU base." Sai explained. "Make sure not to tell anybody about this. You too, Sakura."

Sakura nodded, and we reached a red door covered in designs and symbols.

"The symbols are used as a seal to keep Katara in." Sai explained.

We entered through the door and I gasped.

ANBU ninja were stationed everywhere in front of a large cavern covered in bars. Neko was inside lying on the ground, her eyes glaring around at every ninja. Katara was seen sitting on top of Neko's head and seemed to be meditating, not bothering to look at anybody.

A blue fluid seemed to be covering the bars of the cage, sealing in the two.

"What are they doing?" I asked Sai. "I mean, the ANBU seriously have to be here? I thought Granny put up a barrier."

"The barrier is still weak." Sai replied. "It still needs to gather energy to make it stronger. The ANBU are here for safety measures."

"You mean when Katara escapes so they can just shut her back up again." I muttered.