Dare

-neteyams pov-

I was sitting in my room writeing an essay for my english class tomorrow.

I was half way done when lo'ak came in my room without knocking.

''neteyam my favourite brother do you know how much i love you''

Here we go again

''what do you want lo'ak.''

When ever he talks to me that way ik he wants something.

''nothing just talking to my older brother''

God i need to finish this essay

''lo'ak if you want something say it now bifore i kick you out my room''

He comes closer with his hands behind his back

''well mom and dad said i can go to ao'nungs only if y-''

I knew it there is no way so i just cut him off bifore he could finish.

''no, now get out''

He now drops on his knees putting his hands in prayer position literally begging

''please neteyam~ i'll do anything~''

Oh hell naw

''no i need to finish my essay''

It was getting graded i didn't wanna risk getting an F bc of lo'ak

''you can write it in tsireyas room she has mae over camon''

Jesus christ i'm gonna kill myself

''FINE!go in the car if you aren't in the car when i'm done getting ready i'm not going.NOW GO!''

He rushes out yelling

''Tank you!LOVE YOU!''

i stuff my notebook in my bag with some headphones and my phone.

Going thru my clothes i pick out blue levis jeans and a black sweater with a sceleton on it (yk what i mean right?)

Heading downstair i grab the car keys then putting on a pair of high vans.

Lo'ak was in the car waiting for me.

He was takeing selfies for snapchat.

I got in the car and turned it on checking the time it was 8:38.

Placeing my foot on the gas driveing to their house i needed to make it clear that i'm not staying no longer then 11pm

''just so you know you have time till 11pm i am not staying longer then that ok?''

He rolles his eyes and nods in responce

''it feels like you don't want to go over their house you know i can turn around''

He just shighs  as a quiet sorry was heard from him

''thats what i thought.''

I went into a stop infrot of their house and got out as lo'ak sprinted  inside

As lo'ak left their front door open i just went inside and closed it behind me.

I went to tsireyas room opening hte door bringing her and maes attension to me.

''TEY!hey bestie what brings you here?!''

Mae says all excited

''oh nothing girl just lo'ak wants to see tsireyas brother again and i had to go with him bc IT WaS LaTe''