stupid stairs

-neteyams pov-

''you wake him up.''

''why me you said you wherent scared of him!''

This is the last thing i thought i would wake up in the morning to
Lo'ak and kiri fighting who will wake me up.

''i can't you wake him up i gtg ready''

All this fighting is giving me a headache

I groan sitting up grabing a pillow that was under me trowing it at them

''GET OUT!!''

It hit Lo'ak right in the face forcing him right on the floor.

-Lo'ak's pov-

It's always me.

I quickly get up closeing neteyams bedroom.

Kiri left me there again but that didn't matter now i have ro get ready for school.

I rubbed my eyes as i went to my bedroom heading twords the door slowly opening it and closeing

i have already ate so i didn't have to worry about leaving some time out for that.

(3TH PERSON LO'AKS POV)

He went straight to his closet  picking an outfit witch took him the longest out of everything he did in the morning.

At the end he picked out a plain white t-shirt,dark blue levis jeans,white nike airs and a silver chain for accesories.

Ha still had some time left so he dicited to go on some socials.

There wasnt really anything to be seen but it was ok since he had to go anyway.

He grabed his bag running down the stairs tripping on the second last stair face palming the floor.

''THAT IS WHY I SAID NO RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS!!''

neteyam was still in a bad mood and didn't have any time for his falls but as soon as he realized that there was blood running from his eyebrow he was rushed to the hospital (ofc neteyam first checked if it was worth going and when he did noticed that he opened his eyebrow pretty badly he grabed a cloght telling him to hold it in place and get in the car,then he told kiri she has to get to school with a bus.

Words:345

I'm sorry ik this is like hella short but i'm writeing this at 3am and mom said i have to go zzzzzzz so yea i'll publish more tmrw