Stupid Stairs Pt2

[a/n:guys ik i said i'll publish like 3 days ago but i'm in paris rn and i wont be going to my country till 4.7 so yall have to understand ig]

(3th person)

The car ride was about 15minutes long but for lo'ak this time it seemed like a hour long ride.

''-NO BUT WHEN I SAY NO RUNNING YOU DON'T LISEN!NOW I HAVE TO DRIVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!!WE WERENT EVEN LATE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAD TO RUN!!''

At this point if Lo'ak had a choice of stoping the strong pain or neteyam to shut the hell up and focus on the road,i think you know the answer.

Once they got to the hospital they got a room right away since the hospital didn't have many paitions to take care of.

The thing they didn't realize that in the same hospital tsireyas mom worked.

''ok so wha- Oh! Hi neteyam,lo'ak what brings you here-''

Her glance turned to lo'ak

''ok you don't have to tell me lo'ak teke a seat,and you neteyam tell me how this happend''

As she checked the cut neteyam explained and lo'ak hissed at every tuch.

''so lo'ak here didn't lisen when  i said no running down the stairs,and when he did run down he fell''

The doctor hummed in responce before giving a formal one.

''ok from what i see he he wont need stiches but i will give him this cream that would make it heal qucker''

The older brother shighed and thaked their mother after taking the cream.

They began walking to the car as soon as they stepped in it neteyam again began with his leasons.

''here is your cream you wouldn't need if you just didn't run down the stairs.''
He said handing his brother the cream.

''ok can you just drive me home now and then you can leave i have to cry my heart out since this shit hurts like hell''

Lo'ak said.

(time skip)
-neteyams pov-

I was finally in school bujt from what i saw i had english now and would run inside in the middle of class wich is great!!

As close as i got the more my stomach felt like twisting more and more i didn't know what the teacher is gonna say i have never been late before.

I stood infront of the door for a sec taking a deep breath i will definitely need.

''so you wi- neteyam you're late''

I look at the class who was looking at le and i finally look back to the teacher

''yea sorry.. I had to rush lo'ak to the hospital.''

The teacher then looked a little more suprised i'd say.

''oh,well is he ok?''

I nodded and stood there until the teacher finally said someting.

''well take a seat next to ao'nung since you arived late and he is the only one without a partner you will work with him for this project''

No nit him please anyone.

I went to my seat and death glared ao'nung.

He started to say something but i cut him off

''don't even try.''

since i knew i was not working with him. Not today i am not.

After about 3minutes the bell rang and everyone packed and headed to their next class.

But i didn't i wanted to talk to the teacher i waited for ao'nung to leave since i didn't want him to hear me but what ever.

As i headed to the teachers table another class came inside.

''excuse me miss? I was wondering is there i chance i would swich partners?''

The teacher looked at me dead in the eyes without even thinking said

''no.''

''I can't be with him i'll work alone.''

The teacher was about to say something but then i felt a hand on my shoulder and before i could turn around i looked at the other students who where eather staring in shock or smiling giggleing a bit.
Once i turned around there was guess who could it be?? Ofc there was ao'nung towering ower me smirking.

''trying to get rid of me huh?''

I scoffed and pushed his hand off my shoulder.

''yes i am you are a trashy partner anyway''

There was oooo's heard from the class but then the teacher spoke.

''get out you two just make it work some how''

When we stepped out ao'unong right of the bat asked me

''my place or your's?''

I looked at him confused.

''i'm gonna make it myself an you just take credit i ain't working with you''

He then scoffed at me before tell ing me something i didn't want to hear.

''we have to present it.''

I rolled my eyes and said.

''my place 6:30 today don't be late''

And entered my next classroom.

Words:807

I hope you liked it.