Once an ass always an ass

(3th person)

''come on neteyam they are waiting''

Lo'ak groaned as his older brother took forever to put on his shose.

''ok i'm done we can go now''

The older said finally getting up following his brother to the car sitting in the drivers seat putting on his seatbelt.

As he got comfy in his seat geting ready to start the car he glances over to lo'ak noticeing someting that made his stare at the yunger.

''what?''

Lo'ak said as he waited for neteyam to start to drive.

''put your seatbelt on.''

Neteyam said with his orderly voice voice.

'' you sound like mom sometimes you know that bitc- brother''

Lo'ak said putting his seatbelt on quckly changeing the of his use of words not wanting to make neteyam mad.

''if i hear you say that one more time i swear to god i will slice your trought in half ripping all the bad words out''

the harshness of neteyam voice make lo'ak shiver.

''sorry....''

Neteyam just shighs in responce
Shakeing his head slightly.

-

Once they arived at the meting spot (a old house of ao'nung's family) neteyam noticed there where 2 people standing there

Ofcorse there was ao'nung and what it seemed like..

Roxto?

They where already somking  witch made neteyam to make a disgusted face at the smell.

The two of them havent noticed neteyam yet since he was far from lo'ak who ran twords the boys.

Once they spotted the yunger roxto began to yell

''LO'AK WANT A SMOK-''

He quiets down seeing neteyam not long after.

Roxto quickly takes out his cigarette hopeing neteyam hasn't spoted him smokeing

''no. He does not want a smoke since he is underage and so are you roxto.''

Neteyam answered roxto as he put a hand on lo'aks sholder,witch lo'ak quckly shook off of him.

'' neteyam please don't tell mae anything she would kill me i'm begging you''

Roxto began as he was afraid of his sister since he is quite of a strong woman.

''oh im telliing her.''

Neteyam said and ao'nung added

''why can't you let them live a little neteyam it' s not that bad..''

The shorter let out a loud shigh pinching his nose.

''how do you think they will live after this for the rest of their lives huh?''

At this point ao'nung smoked out all of his cigarette and roxto  and lo'ak where close to eachother trying to avoid the fight that they where having.

''oh for fucks sake don't be a bitch and stop thinking of that fucking future''

Lo'ak knew that swearing was neteyams weak spot and calling him any kind of name that sounds or is a swear word is an absolute no.

Lo'ak was right neteyam smacked or should i say slaped ao'nung right in the face leaving a slight red mark.

''DON'T YOU EVER SWEAR AT ME DO YOU HEAR ME!! AND YOU CAN START TO SPEAK WHEN YOUR LITTLE SISTER IS SMOKEING OR DRINKING RUINING HER LIFE!!''

Neteyam walked twords the car and lo'ak followed behind.

''neteyam where are you going''

The older didn't turn of look at his little brother but as he walked he said

''home. If you wan't to come come if you don't stay with this asshole''

-lo'aks pov-

''... With this asshole.''

I froze.

What did neteyam just swear?

No that can't be right.

Is he ok?

I went to ask him but he drove off already as i stud there.

''lo'ak are you just gonna stand there or?''

Roxto yelled back at me.

I snaped out of it ar walked twords them.

''neteyam just swore guys someting isn't right''

I felt Roxto grew with a worry two since he knew neteyam quite well since his sister and him get along.

''oh camon guys it's not that bad he just had to let it out some day''

Ao'nung stated takeing another hit of the cigarette

''you don't understand ao'nung neteyam never i mean NEVER swears!''

Roxto said.

''once the bully's tried to force him to say bitch or they would beat him up but he refused''

He finished as i nodded

''came jome with 4bruses on his arms a cuple on legs and a spraind anckle''

I stated after words.

Words:707
Sorry it's short but i have no motivation right now