The project

[a/n: i just read the last chapter and i realized how many spelling mistakes i made opssies🙊]

(3th pov)

''well why couldnt you just make the project and he just takes credit?''

Kiri asked as she watched from the bed,neteyam prepare  everything they needed for the project.

''thats what i thought but noooo we have to present it..''

Neteyam shighed and was now standing infront of his closet looking at the clothes.

''what should i wear?''

He asked not taking an eye of the closet.

''mmmm idk... Oh!wear those blue shorts  with the pink crop top that has little hearts all over it! I LOVEEE THAT OUTFIT.''

Neteyam hummed as a responce looking for the clothes his sister told him to put on

''also i don't think it's that bad that he is comeing.''

The older now turned around looking at his sister confused.

''what do you mean?''

He said as he walked into the bathroom to change.

''well you do like him i think this is a good advantge for you to have.''

Kiri said loud enough for neteyam to hear in the bathroom but quietly enough for not everyone to hear.

''NOT YOU TOO!''

Neteyam yelled back at his yunger sister who was now laying on the bed looking at the sealing while trowing a stressball in the air chatching it bifore it could fall on her face.

''you can't hide it forever yk?''

Neteyam now exited the bathroom rolling his eyes looking down at himself then back at his sister.

''is it good?''

He asked in hope to change the subject.

Kiri made a face when she looked at him then stod up walking twords the boy with the stressball in hand.

''i mean i know i said it is my fav but... Also too much for 'makeing a project' thing you know?''

Neteyam scoffed and looked around the room hoping he will see something better.

As he was about to say Someting the bell rang.

''well ig you have to stick with it.''

Kiri said walking out of his room into her.

''GOOD LUCK!,''

Was also heard from the yunger after she closed her door.

Neteyam again scoffed in annoynce and went to open the door but when he got there his dad already was talking to ao'nung who looked very i mean very scared.

Neteyams dad Jake was usually out of country for work and comes around every now and then so he didn't quite know ao'nung and was asking alot of questions.

''so how old are you exactly?''
Asked the older but before ao'nung could answer neteyam came inbetwen the two.

''Ao'nung!''

Neteyam acted all exited

''dad this is ao'nung my friend and ao'nung this is my dad''

Said neteyam looking at the both.
Jake was giving ao'nung his 'dad' glare and ao'nung just stood there confused.

''anyway ao'nung take your shose off so we can go do the project''

Neteyam said wanting to get out of this conversation as soon as posibble.

And ao'nung did so when he finally took them off neteyam grabed him by his wrist pulling him up into his room.

As soon as they where fully in the room neteyam closed the door excaleing.

''your dad is scary as shit dude!''

Ao'nung said wisper yelling in fear that neteyams fater was close.

''no swearing in my room and he is not he is a lovely guy ok?''

Neteyam said as he sat on the floor next to the stuff he had for the project.

''yea right.''

Ao'nung answered back and sat next to already annoyed neteyam.

''ok lets do this as quick as posible i really can't breath next to you''

Said neteyam opening the book to look for some info.

''oh come on! I'm not that ba-''

Suddently the door swang open it was again neteyams dad.

''NO CLOSED DOOR WHEN THE BOYS ARE OVER I DON'T WANT GRANDCHILREN YET!''

neteyam face palmed himself as ao'nungs face flushed in pink.

''Dad please get out.''

The older  huffed putting his index and middle finget to his eyes and then pointing to ao'nung.

''i am watching you.''

He said as he slowly got out the door frame

''AND THAT IS NOT HOW BIOLOGY WORKS!''

neteyam yelled back at his father who ofc left the door fully open and who dissapired in thin air
[a/n-like your dad BAHAHAHAH/j]

Ao'nung then coughed into his hand from not realizing he was holding his breath.

''sorry about that he has been a bit extra after i came out...''

Neteyam said bringing his attention back to the project.

But he heard ao'nung giggle.

''ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME??''

Neteyam acted offended by putting his hand on his chest.

''WELL I- AHAHAAHHAH''

Ao'nung tried to explain but the bursted out laughing makeing neteyam punch him on the shoulder.

-time skip-

''next time at yours?''

Neteyam asked ao'nung who was putting on his shose to leave.

''yep sure''

When he finally got the shose on he stod infront of neteyam for a little while bifore putting out his hands.

''what are you doing?''

Neteyam asked all confused

''So i don't get a hug??''

Ao'nung said offended

''oh please just leave.''

Neteyam said giggling and saying Goodbye to the taller closing the door behind him.

''yep he definitely has a crush on him.''

Neteyam 'overheard' kiri and lo'ak who now where standing at least only 1miters away from him wanting him to hear their conversation.

''NO I DON'T!''

Neteyam yelled back at the walking to his room

''YOU BETTER NOT!''

His dad then said passing by.

Words:935

Jake is BACK WOOOOOOO!!