Cought in 4k

-neteyams pov -

'God i hate ao'nung he is such an idiot.'

'He made me swear i never swear what is wrong with me'

The thoughts just flew thru my mind as i drove to our house

I pulled in our drive way takeing out the key and stepping out the car.

It was about 3 57 by the time i got inside the house.

''back already?''

My mother asked straight away when i entered,i didn't even take of my shose.

''yea ao'nung was being mean''

At the moment i said that she stoped doing the dishes and turned twords me.

''why what di- wait where is lo'ak?''

My heart started raceing i was so mad i left him with them i didn't even wait for him to tell me if he wants to go omg i am such a bad brother.

''he is still with them.... Look ik you don't like him being alone with them so thats why you tell lo'ak to get me to go with him an-''

My mom cut me off bifore i could finish

''oh cool... What do you mean i always ask him to get you to go??''

This is so confusing

''yk like yesterday when you told lo'ak it was too late for him to go to ao'nungs alone so i had to.. Go?''

My mother now pulled a chair out and sat looking at me confused as i was.

''no i didn't i told him he can go i didn't say anyting else,well i mean i did say he has to get home by 2am but nothing else.''

What?? Then why would lo'ak ask me to go with him all this time for the whole damn year i went with him he could've gone alone??

''i'm gonna go to my room..''

I said slowly walking off

'' you arent gonna eat?''

I ran upstairs yelling

''no thanks not hungry''

(3th person)

Neteyam was now laying in his bed calling mae and tsireya on face time.

It rang and ra'g for at least 30 seconds.

(neteyam, mae, tsireya)

''hey!!''

''hey babe''

''guys i have someting for you to find out''

''what?what happened??''

''yea,i'm fine ig but first before i start how did it go at the fight''

'' you got into another fight!!?! Mae!''

''what i was saveing tey from that asshole spider...but yea it went fine i just got a week of detension...''

''oh mae i'm sorry,how about spider??and do not swear or i'll kick yo bottom''

''neteyam i know the answer and i don't go to the same school as you... HE GOT NOTHING OFC!!''

''i mean ofc he got nothing it's his dad.. Ok enough of that what do you want us to find out??''

''ok so you know that when lo'ak has to go to tsireyas house i have to go since it's to late for him of some stuff.... WELL GUESS YOU WHAT NOT!! I JUST ASKED MY MOM ABOUT IT AND SHE SAID SHE NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM!!!''

''WHAT THE WHY DID HE ASK YOU THEN LIKE HUH?,?!?!''

''oh...''

''tsireya you kind of seem unsuprised.. Do you have something to tell us??''

'' kind of yea..''

Words:540

I'm so unmotivated rn so sorry