Sick day

[a/n-sorry about the wait i was just taking a bit of a brake bc... Bc.. I was taking a bit of a break😉👍]

{time skip}

-neteyams pov-

It was sunday morning i woke up at about 7 30 i'm not much of a sleeper.

The morning warm sun that went through my winow glass woke me up.

My head was acheing as i got out the bed.

The sound of my house slippers could be heard as i walked to my bathroom.

First thing i did was take a warm shower too try and ease my headache pain.

The glass on the shower was blurry when i got out, and the floor was cold as i got used to the warth of the shower,so i quickly wrpped a towel around my waist.

The next step was to brush my teeth i usually don't eat in the house for breakfast on sundays so i brush the theeth straight away.

I put a little bit of toothpaste on my toothbrush and ran it under warm water.

The toothpaste was minty clearing up my stuffy nose a little bit, i brush my tongue and spit out the toothpaste that was in my mouth then filling up my cup with water and washing out the rest that was left.

I quickly did my skincare and left the bathroom heading to my closet.

As i looked though the clothes i pick out a grandad brown sweater and some darker blue baggier jeans.

Over that i put a black jacket that wasn't to tick or thin.

As soon as i got it on i grabed my tote bag and put a book,my phone, hair tie,brush, wipes and i hang my wireless headphones over my neck.

Then i put on my black vans and headed out.

As i left my houses warmth i soon put on some music on my headphones conecting to my phone.

The path i was walking headed to the nearest lake.

It was my favorite place the comfort that one bench gives me is incredble as soon as i sit down at it and start to read i feel in my own world like noones around me, my mind goes to the stars then back.

I feel like all my problems get lifted off my shoulders, the clean air and the duck and sawns at the park are adorable.

When i spend time there i feel like i don't even exist the sky i bluer and clearer,the sun Shines brighter and the peace is more peacefull then the peace you can get at home when no one is home.

I usually would sit here for hours but i can't my headache is getting stronger so i head out to my favourite coffee shop.

As i enter the work space i notice my favourite worker

''morning Nellie!''

I say in a sweet voice as she lifts her head up to make eye contact

''Neteyam!'' she says handing me my order.

They always do that when i am about to come on sundays they make my coffee earlier so i don't have to wait.

I take my coffee sit a table close to Nellie.

It was awkward until she broke the silence ''so anything new going on''

She asks and i shake my head no but then i remember that i had to do a project with ao'nung so i go and tell her that ''.... So yea now i have to work with him 2 times a week!'' i say ANNOYED.

She just laughs ''neteyam.'' whats she on i'm confused, why is she laughing

''what?'' i ask

''you have a pink color on your cheeks and it appered as soon as you started talking ab-''

Not her two oml.

''let me stop you right there.''

I don't like him and his stupid long and pretty black hair.

''neteyam you are blushing again.''

I snap out my zone out and sip the last of my iced coffee and leave the mony on the counter

I get up and start to leave ''TY FOR THE COFFEE''

I yell ignoring what just happend.

I don't have a crush on him do i?

i ignore my thoughts for now and walk back home as it's getting chilly outside and my headache won't go away.

I love the walks home they are always more sunshiney i look around and watch the people around me some looking like they are late for work,some running and some just walking like me.

As i scaned the people before i knew i was infront of my houses door.

And as soon as i stepeed in as expected Tuk jumps in my arms.

''Neteyam!''

I love her with all my heart i hug her and ruffle her hair

''hai Tuk!''

I take off my shoes and my jacket as she goes back to the kitchen.

About to pass by the kitchen i hear my mom yell out

''hungry honey?''

I take a step back to be visible to her in the door

''erm.. No tnx but can i have some medicine my head really hurts''

I say rubbing my forhead

She looks back at me and comes closer putting a hand on my forhead

''Youre burning hun.''

She sounded almost sad but then just handed me the medicine

''Tysm.''

I smile at her and head to my room locking the door behind me i take my medicine and flop back on my bed closing my eyes as i let my thoughts take over.

Today was such a wierd day.

I mean it's not over yet but.

Especially what happend at the coffe shop.

I don't like him do i?

I mean he is attractive but like he has a bad personality.

But his eyes ARGHHH.

no

He is just my project partner nothing else

He just helps with scho-

Oh no.

I have homework to do

ARGHHH

This is not helping my head ache

I don't want to get up.

Whatever it's just history anyway

But i like history.

And my thoughts went on and on for hours but eventually i fell asleep at 3pm.

Words:1013

Here is a longer chapter but a chill one