THE talk

[a/n-this will be a shorter chapter since it's just THE talk but you will get it after you read it😀👍]

(3th person)

Neteyam was now back into his room cleaning it after the cutting of paper and glueing stuff.

It didn't take him long tho so it was alright he didn't really mind.

When he was done he changed into some sweat pants and a plain white cropped tank top.

He was chilling on his phone looking through instagram he stumbbled accross ao'nungs story that was posted 15 minutes ago, around the time he left neteyams house it was a picture of him walking and it said

'i survived guys😍👍'
[a/n- cringe asf if you ask me]

CRINGE.

Was the first thing that neteyam thought of was,but....he thought nothing else  of it just that it was cringe.

[a/n-NETEYAM MY BOI]

He then heard a knock on his door.

''come in!''

Neteyam said he loved that his...

Dad.

Respected his privatcy but why was he here?

''do you need someting?''

Neteyam asked as he put his phone next to him on his bed screen faceing down.

His dad didn't come into his room usually this was the first.

''yea.. I wanted to talk do you have a minute it's serius.''
Neteyam nodded and his dad sat down on the teens desks chair but first he put it infront of neteyams bed faceing him.

''so i wanted to talk about...the thing...''

Neteyam looked confused.

Very confused.

''i noticed a boy that came over and... Yk when 2 teens are in love..''

Then it clicked to neteyam his dad wanted to talk about sex.

But he didn't not with his father i mean who does want to

''NO DAD!!''

The older shighed and put his elbows on his knees looking up at the boy.

''we need to talk about it how will you know ho-''

Then the 17yo cut him off again.

''DAD I KNOW HOW IT WORKS I-.... just please not now''

Jake now looked more angrier for some reason.

''and how would  yo-  HAVE YOU DONE IT!?!''

The father spoke in a higher voice.

''NO I HAVEN'-''

neteyam started to say but he wasnt able to finish bc of his father .

''THEN HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! AND DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE PREG-''

Neteyam now stud up.

''that is not how it works i can't get pre- *shigh* you know we learn about it in school?''

Jake now looked more serius

''you can never be too sure son... And i know you lean about it in school i just it's my job to talk to you about it.''

Neteyam then fake yawned and took his dads arm leading him twords his door opening it and trowing him out.

''maybe next time you know..
I'm like really tierd''

Then his dad was about to say someting but neteyam just closed the door in his face saying good night and plopping on his bed falling asleep.

Words:502

This is more of a joke then a chapter.