He cares

-neteyams pov-

I was laying in my bed crying my heart and soul out i didn't know what to do,i didn't even know what i have already done.
My phone has been going off for ages it is probably aonung but i can't even think about talking to him or texting him so i just let it ring and buzz.
Nothings new i usually do that i fall in love then i fuck everything up for no reason just because i'm scared? But that's not fair,people shouldn't be heartbroken just because i'm scared thats my own problem not theirs.
I need to make thing up with aonung but i just can't deal with it; again.

~FLASHBACKS~

''I FUCKING HATE YOU NETEYAM''

my partner yelled at me while i cried sitting in a ball in the corner of the room my hand shaking while covering my ears to try and mute out all the yelling.
I hate yelling.

''IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU STUPID PICKNICK IDEA I WOULDN'T HAVE A RASH FROM A ANT THAT BIT ME ACROSS MY FUCKING ARM.''  he screamed '' LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU AND UNCOVER YOUR EARS LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING'' i slowly lift my heavy head thats red stained from all the tears ''WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME THERE HUH?? HUH??''

I'm scared i want to go home and sleep in my bed hugging my plushies,listening to my moms series in the background noise of the empty room,while my dad laudly announces that he is brushing his teeth,my brothers keyboard clicking while he yells at the game he is playing,kiri yelling at tuk to get out of her room and to stop touching her stuff..i'm home.
I'm ho-  a hot stinging feeling appears on my cheek.
He slapped me.
''ARE YOU DEAF??''
He continued kicking me and hitting me until i blacked out.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I was awoken from my zone out by another call i finally decided to see who it is and it was in fact aonung.I need to make things better i need to he isn't like him,aonung actually cares if he did he wouldn't call me on repeat now he would be out with his friends not calling me.
He cares.

I answer the call to crying aonung
''NETEYAM OH NETEYAM I'M SO SORRY I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO PLEASE LISTEN-''
he started ''aonung'' my breathing gives away that i was crying ''neteyam were you crying? I'm so sorry i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable i ju-'' i stop him again ''no no aonung listen to me'' i breathe in ''i'm sorry i shouldn't have reacted that way i should have said something it's unfair to you. To be honest i was scared very scared to enter a new relationship cuz my old one well..lets just say didn't end well'' i clear my throat ''i would love to''
There was a bit of silence on his side of the phone ''what?''

''i want to go out with you.''