Epilogue

From: K. Camila Cabello

@cabelloartistry.com>

Subject: I Have A Question For You...

Date: September 8 at 2:18 AM

To: Lauren Jauregui@nph.com>

Dear Dr. Asshole,

Have you ever been sneezed on by an elephant? Well I have...twice...by the same elephant. His name is Anugtaha, which I have been told means one who has grace, and the keeper here joked he may be allergic to me. I have a feeling you are smiling at the irony in that. But do not be alarmed, Anugtaha and I will be the best of friends before I leave here, as you know I become more loveable the more time you spend with me. :)

I hope you're doing okay. I called, but the time difference and everything is still throwing me off. I won't lie, I'm still nervous about being so far away from you. I'm not sure if I'm running or following my dreams. Yes, I'm having a good time, but all day as I was traveling around I would see things or want to go places and the very first person that came to mind was you. It's so strange to me how just a few months ago I didn't even know you existed and now I can't function the same without seeing you.

I'm going to stop before I get too sappy.

Keep being kinda cool,

The Con Artist

P.S. I love you...🥰

From: Lauren Jauregui@pnyph.com>

Subject: I Have An Answer For You...

Date: September 9 at 3:48 PM

To: K. Camila Cabello@cabelloartistry.com>

Dear Con Artist,

No, I have never been sneezed on by an elephant, but please relay this message to Anugtaha for me: don't look into her eyes my friend, it's how she gets you. One moment she's a normal annoying human being, and the next you can't think of anyone more beautiful. If she stares at you and smiles, well then you're a goner and there is no hope, just accept it.

As for you Camila, I don't care what the time difference is, the only reason why I would miss your call is because of work. The rest of the time I'm waiting to hear from you anyway. You are running, but that doesn't matter because I'm standing at the end of the road waiting. Just enjoy everything in front of you right now. You may only get to see those things once. Yes, I miss you and yes if I could pick between you being there and you lying next to me, of course I'd pick next to me. I'm almost as jumpy as Thunder; every time the door opens our heads shoot up like we expect you to walk through the door.

I also won't get too sappy.

Stay healthy, smile a lot, be safe,

Your Girlfriend

P.S. No way I'm calling myself Dr. Asshole. 🤪

P.P.S. I love you more than the sun loves the sky.

From: K. Camila Cabello@cabelloartistry.com>

Subject: I'm Not Sure If You Are A Devil Or A Saint

Date: October 12th at 3:00 AM

To: Lauren Jauregui@pnyph.com>

Dear Girlfriend,

Calling your girl at midnight to have phone sex was....is...urgh! I don't know whether to yell at you for making me miss you more, for making me want to kiss you and make love to you and fuck you, or thank you for saying everything you said. See, it's morning here and my mind is still reeling.