#OO5 - Marriage

"I'll get it." You said. Getting up from the couch, you walked to the door. You opened it to reveal a nervous looking Kazuo. "H-Hello, Y/N-chan..."

"Uh, are you okay?" You asked as he nodded in return. You gestured for him to come in.

"Ohma, Kazuo's here." You told him. He hummed in response, showing no care for it whatsoever. You sighed.

"Y/N-chan..." He stuttered nervously.
"Talk to me, Kazuo. What's up?"
"The chief of Nogi group permitted you to go." He said with an uneasy smile.
"That's great!" You beamed.
"The thing is... uh..." He began. A few seconds had gone by before Kazuo started speaking again.

"I-I told him that you were Ohma's wife. That's the only reason he permitted you to go."
"WHAT?!"

You were taken aback and a little bit angry. "So you lied, Kazuo?! To a chief of a huge company!!" You yelled. He started apologizing.

"What if he asks for a marriage certificate?! Then what are we going to do?!" You were angry. You weren't exactly the most honest person, but you feared the things that would be done to you if the chief of Nogi group found out about this scheme.

"H-He said there was no need!!! He had no interest in background checking you either! He entrusted it to the fact you were connected to Ohma and I!" Kazuo squealed.

"Ohma, are you hearing this?! Ohma, Ohma!!" You called out to him. He had been standing behind you. He nodded.

"What if he asks to see one later on?!" You yelled again in anger.
"Then I guess you and I will have to get marrie-" Ohma began but was unable to finish his little joke due to the fact your fist had hit his gut.

"This is not the time for jokes. Kazuo, this is all your fault. If we get in trouble, you have to get us out of it." You demanded. Kazuo nodded and apologized profusely.

You decided to step outside to smoke to calm yourself down.

Silence had gone by for a minute or two before Ohma spoke. "Kazuo Yamashita." He said. Kazuo squeaked in fright.
"You stressed her out."
"I-I'm sorry! Chief wouldn't have permitted it if I had told him Y/N was just a friend or a girlfriend! I couldn't have told him you and Y/N were relatives, he knows you were an orphan with no further family connections!"
Ohma stared at him before turning around to join you outside.

You heard the door open but didn't bother seeing who had come out. You soon knew when your eyes automatically shifted to Ohma's figure.

9:21 AM.

You finished your cig. You threw it away in a nearby trashbin. You then sunk down. Squating with your legs together, your arms wrapped around them. You hid your face.

Ohma simply stood beside you in silence, his hands in his pockets, looking ahead.

9:26 AM.

You finally stood back up. Tears in your eyes. You sniffled, walking up to Ohma. You grabbed and used the end of his shirt to wipe your tears away. He didn't move back or wear an unusual face.

"Let's go." You said. He followed.

The door to your house opened. Kazuo dashed onto his knees in front of you. He apologized multiple times, speaking so fast that you couldn't even understand anymore.

"Kazuo, it's okay. Get up." You said. He refused as he continued to beg for forgiveness. This made you chuckle. "Kazuo, I said get up. Come on now." He finally did so. He looked at you with sadness and regret in his eyes. You were of average height, 5'4 or 162cm. Kazuo was slightly taller than you. You only noticed this now.

"Kazuo, I understand why you did it. You wanted me to go and you did what you had to. You've got to admit, it was too far. I would have preferred being denied permission to watch these fights. But since there's nothing that can be done now, I forgive you. You can make it up to me in return." You smiled at him and he returned the smile.

"Thank you, Y/N..." He said.
"Sure." You replied.

9:34 AM.

"Kazuo, you had breakfast yet?" You asked him. "Yes, thank you." He said in return. "I hope you've taken good care of Ohma." You smirked at his sentence. "Oh, I sure did. The madman was planning to go to the fight without breakfast. Mental." Kazuo laughed.

"I could never fight with an empty stomach. I would simply surrender." He remarked. "O-Oh, by the way. I bought rings for you and Ohma on the way here." He chuckled nervously, pulling out a small ziploc bag with two simple matching rings inside.

For some reason, this irritated you. He could feel your furious vibes which made him shriek. Ohma had overheard the conversation whilst on the couch and headed over to the two of you who were sat on the table.

"This better fit on my finger." You growled. "I-It will...I hope." Luckily, you didn't hear him whispering his doubt.

He gave the rings to Ohma.
"Tsk, give me that. Those look expensive, you don't know how to handle anything Ohm-" You had begun to scold him but he grabbed your wrist in a very subtly aggressive manner. He was unaware of how to handle things delicately because of how he grew up learning how to fight and that fact showed. However this time, he gently slid the ring into your ring finger. In such a soft way that you could tell he was being unusually careful. So careful that it seemed like you were made of glass and he didn't want to break you.

This made your cheeks turn slightly red. Your gaze softened. Ohma was able to be caring after all. In fact, he had always been caring for you. You just never really recognized it. This made you smile. His hand pulled away after he put the ring on you. The ring was a beautiful light gold with a sparkling jewel in the middle. You were never a crystals kind of girl, so you had no idea what the stone in the middle was. You were admiring it when suddenly, you felt a shot of pain in your wrist. Ohma was full on gripping it now.

"L-Let go of me!" You yelled on impulse, pulling your wrist away and hitting him in the face. Kazuo shrieked. "O-Ohma san, are you okay!?"

Your cheeks felt hot. Why did he do that? That was extremely childish. You even more so because it had flustered you. God, it was his pretty face. That was it.

"F/N L/N, why do you hit me?" He groaned, rubbing the side of his face which you punched.

"Because you do dumb shit. Now put your ring on and get ready to head out. It's 9:38 AM."