#O19 - Bathe

Ohma stared at the ceiling light, waiting for F/N L/N to finish doing her girl things. Honestly, he didn't care much for this pool party she was so eager to attend. He just wanted to eat some good food.

Finally, after what felt like forever, your hotel room's door opened, revealing you in Ohma's hoodie covering yourself up as you carried a tote bag.

He moved to rest his arm over your shoulders, his hand dangling off from the other side. He tried not to look at you too much, but you were wearing a very cute star clip on your (H/C) hair. He couldn't deny it, you looked adorable.

He listened to you talk about whatever you wanted. He only replied whenever it was needed or whenever he felt like it, this was how it's always been. He liked it this way and you didn't mind either. You knew his social battery, he preferred to be alone, as how he'd lived his life as a child in the "inside", but these days he enjoyed even just idling around with you.

Talking to you, worrying for you and loving you altogether has made him feel emotions he had never felt before. Lust, love and other feelings he hadn't recognized until he got with you.

When Kiryu Setsuna had attacked you, he was ready to murder. He didn't like killing, but something inside him snapped when he had seen your pale frozen face, but you stopped him because you knew he would have to pay hell for it later with his own guilty conscience.

You both arrived at the pool party. Ohma's hungry stomach grumbled as the appetizing aroma of the food on the table near the area trailed under his nose.

Ohma's lover had finally spotted her newly found friends within the Kengan association, beaming as you waved hello to them.

You had suprisingly gotten along with Ms. Rino from Gold pleasure group and a few of the other female managers and CEO's.

"Go ahead, i'll go get food." He said, giving you a soft push. You smiled at him before leaving, making your way to the nearby chairs. You took Ohma's red and black hoodie off and put it down.

You joined your friends in the pool, giggling endlessly at whatever you guys found funny in your chatter.

Suddenly, you heard a cheerfully high pitched voice calling out to you.

"Ri-Chan~! N/N-Chan~! You guys!!" Makio Yamamoto waved to you all with a beaming grin on her face.

This moment made you feel so happy. You had friends, friends who were girls and friends who you could relate with. You recalled you haven't smoked nor felt lonely in quite a long while. You'd have to thank Ohma soon for helping you have these moments by dragging you into the Kengan Association.

Meanwhile, Ohma filled his platter with a mountain of food. Grinning at his meal, he made his way back to where you were, occassionally stealing a few bites now and then.

He stepped into the LED light lit pool party, girls giggled endlessly and Rei Mikazuchi being the only male diving in a pool as well. It seemed like Ms. Rino made him go and of course, being Rei, he didn't refuse.

Ohma looked around for his (H/C) girlfriend amongst the place, looking over heads and squinting to check if the person he was staring down at a distance was actually you.

Then, he saw his hoodie on a white chair near him, with that sight came along you. He smiled as he walked over to where you were.

"F/N L/N." He called.
"Ohma! Great! I was getting kind of hungry." You said, walking up the stairs of the pool revealing what you were wearing. Ohma almost dropped both his plate and his jaw.

You wore a triangle bikini, black and golden chain-linked, it shimmered as you dripped wet in water.

He eyed you down, top to bottom. He couldn't tell if your swimwear caught his attention because of how good you looked in it or if it worried him to death considering other men thought of you that way too. (At least he thinks so.)