#O13 - The Match

While making your way back, you and Ohma had run into the young girl in her teens from the night before on the cruise ship. Kure Karura, how could you forget her name? After all, she literally announced and proposed marriage and having children with Ohma.

"O-Ohma!" Karura yelled. "Uh, hold on why are you hiding behind her?" She added. You realized he tried to hide behind you, a girl half his height. He was nothing near hidden.

"Ohma, go on, talk to the girl." You said. He refused. She began to chase Ohma as he made you his shield.

"Ohma, stop dodging my love! Who is this girl anyway?!" She angrily asked.

"My w-"
"H-His manager!"

You interrupted him, slapping the palm of your hand onto his mouth to quickly shut him up.

She stared suspiciously at the two of you.

"Karura, get over here! Stop causing them trouble!" A man called her.
"Awhh, see you, Ohma!" She left after waving goodbye.

You sighed.

"She would have killed me or something if she found out. Don't forget I have no idea how to fight. Sorry." You said. He nodded.

You noticed one feature of hers, which were her eyes. Bizzare and abnormal. Ohma explained their clan and how they were bred for combat throughout many years.

"What the hell? That's actually scary." You said. These people were selectively bred fighters. This probably explains why she wanted to have children with Ohma.

The two of you reached your seats at the arena again. You both waited since you and Ohma managed to be 10 minutes early. He had fallen asleep with his head on your shoulder.

Seeing him like this made you wonder.

You and Ohma kiss and makeout. Friends don't do that with eachother. It hit you.

What the hell are you guys? You have been friends for almost a year now but you weren't extremely close with eachother like that. You two were close, sure, but as good friends.

It wasn't your first time doing this and even getting intimate with someone, which explains why you weren't shy and took initiative. Kissing wasn't new to you. You had an ex boyfriend in the past of course. The two of you dated for 3 years until he broke up with you because he had fallen in love with someone else.

At that time, you felt like you wouldn't ever move on. However as time went on, you healed from the wound he left on you.

The memory of Ohma's embarrassed and shy face replayed in your head. Hold on, why was he so embarrassed? Could it be he's new or it was his first time kissing? But the two of you made out back in your hotel room before as well. He wasn't completely sober during that time either though. He drank as well.

Fuck.

Now you got in a situationship. Or maybe a friend with benefits? What was to become of you and Ohma's relationship now?

Your thoughts were interrupted with a woman's loud voice.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we apologize for the wait!" She began.

"Ohma, wake up. The fight will start soon." You said. He opened his eyes but didn't lift his head from resting on your shoulder. You made him get off anyway because his head was heav.

She introduced the fighters, Raian Kure and Mokichi Robinson. Raian Kure was one of Karura's relatives. His ominous vibes made you feel uneasy. He entered the arena covered in blood. You got goosebumps wondering who's blood it was.