Friend? (Edited)

Pic of Faith above

When she left I went to my 'bed' and started to cry. I hate it here. Luke slapped me, I have to marry him. Can my life get any worse?

After a while I got hungry. Should I yell his name or something. 

My question was answered because that girl that was in here about an hour ago came in. "Here's some food. Oh and my name is Liz."

She said while smiling. I stood up and looked at her and nodded sadly. She looked at me and put the food on 'my' bed and left.

I looked and seen I had a bottle of water and some mac and cheese with a hot dog...and some grapes.

When I was done eating i decided to take a shower. I went to the closet and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water stream down my back.

__________________________________________________________

When I was done I got dressed and seen Luke on my bed. "What the fuck?" His head shot up and looked at me.

"There you ar-" I cut him off.

"Where the hell could I possibly go" I snapped at him.

He looked a little angry. "Like I was saying. We are to be married next week."

"LIKE HELL WOULD I EVER MARRY YOU! MARRY SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU! BECAUSE I DON'T!" I snapped at him.

"LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY. YOU ARE TO RESPECT ME! I AM YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND"  I went to the bathroom and slabbed the door in his face.

I then bolted into tires. I never wanted this, what did I do so bad to be here.

I then let myself cry myself to sleep.

Faith's mother's POV

This is all my fault. I should've said no. I thought when he said 'I'm coming for your daughter' was just a joke. Please, oh please let her go.

Sorry for not updating and for the short chapter. Please Comment and Vote. :)

~chels