Starting today (edited)

" Faith.... baby. Wake up." I heard someone say. I slowly opened my eye's and saw Luke.

"What!" I snapped. "What the hell do you want?!?" I snarled.

"So, me and your....brother talked, and we agreed to have you every other week..." He said. My eye's snapped open.

"Wait what!" I said. I smiled and ran to hugged him. " Wait... how is this going to work?" I asked a little worried about what he was going o say or who I was going to stay with first.

"Well me and your brother agreed that we were going to buy you a phone, but don't get to excited because you can only call me and your brother, also the gang. It's going to be a IPhone 5. If you want....we will get you some case's." He explained to me. I screamed a little and ran to him. I'm going to have a normal life again..... well... kinda.

"So... who am I staying with first?" I asked. He looked up.

"Well, me-" I cut him off.

"Wait, why not Andy?" He shrugged. "Whatever." I mumbled.

"Well I'm going to go shopping for, your phone." He said while walking out of the room. I sighed and jumped on my bed. Well this is going to be fun.... me going back and forth.

I grabbed a pair of spandex and a tang top. I went in the bathroom and took a bath to calm down a little.

After at least 45 minutes, I got out. I got dressed then I heard a soft tap on the door. "Just a minuter!"

I went to the door and opened it. I seen Luke with MINE IPHONE 5! He handed it to me and smiled. I kissed him and he left.

I turned it on and seen that he was hear of a while, because I hand his phone number and thing's like that.

5 HOURS LATER

I wake up from my cat nap. I get up and saw that i had a suitcase packed. We'll then......? I opened it and seen that my clothes and other thing's were in it, um...okay?

I zipped it back up and then went down stair's. I then seen a note on the counter.

Faith, sorry i'm not there to say good bye, your brother is going to pick u up a 1:30, you will be gone a week. I love u.

Love, your one and only, Luke.

I smiled to myself then looked at the clock and seen that it was 12:30. Holy crap! I run up the stair's and went to get a pair of clothes. I grabbed a circle skirt and then a t-shirt. I then put some makeup on. I did my hair then I grabbed my phone.

ME: Hey Andy can you come a little earlier?

ANDY: Yeah, sure i will.

ME: Thx u, i luz uuuu

ANDY: Yep, I luz u too little sis.

I smiled and grabbed my stuff. I went downstairs's and then I heard a knock on the door. I smiled and opened it. And there stood Andy. I hugged him and he hugged me back. We got in his car.

1 HOUR

"Wow, i had no idea we were this far from your house!" I said, he then nodded while smiling. Once we got there I grabbed all my thing's and ran to a unfamiliar house. Once Andy saw my face, he said that this was his gangs house. I nodded and walked in.

I then felt all eyes on me. Okay, this is going to be fun.

"Guy's, stop staring at my sister." Everyone looked down, but this one with dirty blond hair was staring at me.

"It's not nice to stair" I said. He smirked

"Guy's this is my sister, Faith this is, Mike, Emma, Maya, and the boss Jake." I waved and then noticed the boss was the guy that was staring at me, just great.