Wedding (edited)

Wedding dress above.

Recap:

They pulled me away as I seen my mom bleed to death.  I was then put into a deep sleep.

I woke up and seen i was in a wedding dress. NO,NO,NO!!!!!! Please no! Tho can't be happening! I was screaming in my head. The door opened and walked in Luke. "WHY!" He looked at me.

"Why what" he said innocently. That ass!

"Oh you know why! I still don't want to marry your fucking ass!"

He ten rolled his eyes.
"The wedding is in 3 hour's. I will have some people come in and...get you ready" He said completely ignoring what i said. I heard the door open. " Oh and look...there here" I looked and the the thing that scared me was that I seen a needle.

"W-What i-is that d-doing in here?" I said backing up more and more.

"You see...we don't want you shouting at the wedding, now do we?" Someone grabbed me and then I felt a sharp thing poke me that's when everything felt weird.

Luke P.O.V

She looked at me and smiled. I was about to leave but she stopped me. "Babe...don't leave me."

"I have to get ready, I'll see you in a couple of hour's" She nodded sadly as I walked away.

WEDDING

I looked and seen Faith walking down the aisle. She looked happy, but it was not just the stuff I put in her. It looked like inside of her that....that she was happy but scared.

I hope after the stuff wares off she want be mad at me. I love her and I would do anything for her.

Once she got to me I smiled and she smiled. Once the man was done speaking I grabbed her head and kissed her lip's and I felt spark's and firework's. It was the best thing that I had felt.

Faith P.O.V

He grabbed my head and kissed me. It felt right...like I never wanted to end. Spark's flew in me and firework's. I kissed back and then we finally broke it. I blushed and ran to him and hugged him. It wasn't the stuff that was in me...It was me. I love my kidnapper!

But why? "I... I l-love you" I said out of nowhere. He smiled and picked me up.

"Me too" I guess he is not that bad of a guy.

After The day I would not stop smiling, but i did wish my was free to live a normal life. A normal family.

I was cut off by my thought's when Luke walked in."So..is it true, that you love me." He asked. I nod.

He looked down and had tear's going down his face. "But why. I kidnapped you, took you from your family....and everything." He kinda yelled.

" But- I know, but you should always give people chances. And I kinda gave you a chance." We both laughed.

"Okay, so what do you want to do?"

"Um...can we go swimming?" He nodded and I smiled and ran to hug him. I always love swimming. I would go when something was bothering me. It was like freedom to me. I wold sneak out like every night and go swimming.

"You ready" I was cut out of my thought's. I nod and ran to the car.

"There are some rule's, No living my side. and no escaping and no talking to people, meaning boy's!"

What got me mad was him not trusting me. I'm not Stupied!

We got out and I felt people looking at me and checking me out. I looked down tell I seen my best friend, and the bad thing is she looked my way.

Here you go!!!! Cliffhanger!!! Hehehehehehe. Comment and vote. :)

~chels