ANDY! (Edited)

Recap:

I seen my friend but the bad thing is she looked my way.

______________________________________________________________

"Umm... Hey" I said quietly. She then came running my way.

"OMG!Where the hell have you been! And who is this." She said eyeing Luke up and down.

"Faith...we should get going..." And that's when I was pulled into the car while Anna looked very confused but then scared at the fact I was being dragged into a car. "You don't want her to get hurt now do you?" I shook my head. "Good.'' And then we drove away while she was still looking scared.

"Why did you take me, and I mean like why, I want to know the truth." He looked at his lap then back to the road.

"I-I, I wanted someone to love me, and when I saw you... I knew you were the one, but I did not know how to say hi and go up to you..." I knew It was not the full story, but i had a feeling he was telling the truth.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Once we got back I went right to the back yard. I noticed that they had a pool.  So that we did not get to go to the beach, how about now. I toke me clothes off with my bikini under. I grabbed one of the floaties and got in the water. I got on it and then felt my self bring pushed into the water.

"AHHHH!" I screamed. I heard someone laughing.

"what the hell Luck?!" I then pushed him. He then smirked. Shit!

I quickly got out and started to run. I heard him behind me. I turned and ran up stair's, Damn, this house is big. I turned a round and I didn't see him, I then ran to the nearest closet and locked the door.

I sat  down on what I think is a box. While sitting on the box I found a pair of stairs leading to witch I leave's down to a basement....? I got up and started to walk down the stair's. Once I got down there, there was this smell tha-t I could not even explain.

I walked toward's the smell. I then saw something- wait, not something, SOMEONE. I ran toward's him/her and saw that It was my brother. I put my hand's on him.

"Andy?!" He slowly opened his eye's. Once he saw me he shot up. "Wait, stay he-er. I'll be right back..." I said trying to hold my my tear's. I got up and ran up the stair's. I opened the door. While walking to the kitchen I felt my self fall.

I looked up and saw Liz. "Oh my, i'm so sorry Faith!"

"NO, it's okay." I said then getting up.

"Oh Luke left, he said he'll be back in a couple of hour's." I nodded and went back to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of water bottle's and then some food. I Got out of the kitchen and back down to the basement.

Once I got to Andy I gave him the water and the food.

"Andy, I-I'm so s-sorry this happened to you!" I then slobbed in his arm's.

"Shh." He said rubbing my back.He grabbed the water and drank it. "That felt nice." He said smiling.

I smiled." Why are you down here."I asked.

"I- I can't tell you, but the question for you is, why are you down here?" I looked down.

I-I was kidnapped..." I looked up at him and he looked like he could kill someone right now. " Well, um i have to go know, but I'll try to come down here tomorrow." He nodded. I walked up stair's and shut the door and walked to my room.

I put some PJ's on and hopped in bed. I put some TV on, and before I new it I passed out.

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating for a while. My lap top broke and I got in trouble. But Here is a chapterrrr.

~Chels