Do it

We made are plan for how to escape and all i was worrying about was if it was going to work or not.   I told everyone that I was going to take a shower so I went up stair's to my room. I went in the closet and grabbed a sweater and boot's. 

I then went in my dresser and grabbed a tang top, sock's and the regular thing's. 

I went in the shower and turned it on. While taking a shower I started to think about how much my life has changed this past year. I started out living a normal, happy life and now....everything changed. I was kidnapped and forced to be married to someone I'v never met at only age 17. My life suck's! 

I noticed that the water was getting cold. So, I grabbed my towel and quickly dried off. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I french braided my hair and went downstairs and seen my brother and Jake talking about who now's what. "Hey sis." Andy said.

"Hello, it's me..." I started to sing. They rolled there eye's and I smiled. I grabbed a cookie and sat in the middle of Jake and Andy. "So what you doin'?" I asked.

"Well were trying to talk fay." I smiled as Jake said my nickname. 

"Okay...." I pouted and got up about to walk away but then felt arms wrap around my waist.

"But I never said leave." He said and I blushed. "And we got you Starbucks." I grabbed it and started to drink my coffee. It's been a while sense I had Starbucks. I put it down and felt my self fall a sleep.

                                                                                Andy's P.O.V

I smiled as I seen Faith fall a sleep on Jake's lap. They looked adorable together. 

Me and Jake were planing on getting Luke in jail for kidnapping my sister and forcing her to get married to him.    

I feel my self boiling up but then calm down when someone walked in. I then seen my girl friend Brittany. "Hey bae." I said as she walked over. She sat on my lap and turned to see Jake and Faith still sleeping.

"Who's that!" She snapped.

"THAT'S my sister!"

"Oh, I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay." I said and we both drifted to sleep.

                                                                                         Faith's P.O.V

I wake up to see my self cuddled next to Jake and my brother and some girl cuddled up together. I quietly started to stand up but felt my self being pulled. I turned around and seen Jake  trying to pull me down.

"I have to pee really bad." I said. He groaned and let go of me. I patted him on the head and he started to chuckle. I giggled and ran to the bathroom. Once I was done I walked out and ran into someone.

"Watch were your going bitch!" She screamed. I felt my self being punched.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled. She then kicked me. I heard someone coming and she started to scream in pain. Andy walked in. He looked at me then her.

"What happened?"

"Sh-" 

"Baby s-she pushed me!" She 'cried'.

"Is that true!?" He asked.

"No! I came out of the bathroom and bumped into her and she punched me. Also I now have a bloody nose!" He looked at her.

"Get out of my house!" She looked stoned."Now!" She got up and glared at me then rushing out."I never really liked her anyway." He said.  I laughed and I gave him a hug.

"Thanks Andy." I said.

"No problem  little sis."

Only a couple more chapter's left!!!! And what do you think of the girl? And who do you think Faith's better with, Luke or Jake!!!???? 

~Chels