Why?(edited)

I woke up and look around and seen Luke asleep. I slowly got up and tiptoed to the door. Once I got out of the room I went toward's the kitchen making sure no one was around I grabbed a box of cereal and went down stair's. I saw that Andy was awake. "Here, I got a... box of cereal for you." I said smiling.

"Thank's baby sis." I handed it to him. "I think you should go before someone notices your gone..." I slowly nodded and left. I made sure to lock the door behind me and I went off back to the bedroom.

"There you are." I jumped backward's.

"You scared me!" I said gigging.

"Sorry baby." He then picked me up." I love you." I put my head in his shoulder.

"I love you too." I then kissed him. " Can you get me something to eat while I get dressed?" He smiled and then nodded.

He put me down and left. I went in my closet and grabbed a pair of short's and a tang top. I put my swimsuit under it because I wanted to go swimming later. I then went in the kitchen and seen Luke,he was making egg's and sausages. "Mmmmm, That smell's goodd!" I said going to the back yard. I then hopped in the pool.

"Wait for me!" Jake yelled. He is Luke's best friend. He then jumped into the pool. Making a huge splash.

"Food's done!" Luke yelled. I get up and he hand's it to me.

Once I was done I went back to swimming. "I want it!!" I yelled. I grabbed the tube and hopped in it.

"No!" It was Luke.

"It's mine!" I said splashing him with water."Away!" I said hugging the tub. He laughed and turned around.

After a while i grabbed some food and went down stair's. I then stopped when I heard Luke. Then a silent cry. I got a little closer and saw Luke smacking, wiping and kicking Andy.

''STOP!" I said running toward's Andy. I Looked at Luke and he was shocked. '' WHY!? Why my brother!?" I then smacked him across the face. '' I trusted you! And this is what I get?!" "How could you?"

Soooo, I made this a short chapter because it has two part's. I hope you like it.

~chels