Goodbye

Its happening, it's really going to happen. You see, Luke is going to pick me up today,and we are going to call the police. I'm kinda nerves but...not really. 

I got off my pj's and and put on a pair of leggings and a long sweater with a tang top under it. I grabbed my phone; that my Andy got me yesterday when I fell asleep.  I went downstairs and seen Jake eating a  pancake. I walked up to his pancake and grabbed it and stuffed it in my mouth like I hadn't eaten in liked a year.

His jaw dropped I swear to the ground. "i whas Huwgry..." I said with a mouth full of food. I smiled and walked away. He slowly got up and started to chase me. I widen my eye's and ran full speed. I giggled and ran outside. Once I got out there I seen a car pull up and saw the least person I wanted to see right now. Luke....

I slowly got behind Jake. Luke got out of his car and smiled once he saw me. I did a little smile and ran inside.

                                                                                 Jake's P.O.V 

She ran inside and started to glare at Luke like I was trying to burn a hole though him. 

" Where did Faith go?" I then started to boil inside. It made me furious when he said her name. I went up to him and smashed my fist into his face like if he was a punching bag. He stumbled back ward's while holding his mouth.

"What the hell man!" He yelled. 

"You can't kidnapped Faith and expect her to marry you, what kinda Psycho does that!?" I snapped. He tried to get up but i pushed him back down. He then started to chuckle. He got on one leg and looked up at me.

"I did it because I loved her!" He screamed. I bit my lip and started to punch him

                                                                                               Faith's P.O.V

 I got my brother and then started to call 911."911, whats your emergency?" 

"Um please help.My name is Faith and my kidnapper is trying to take me again!!" I  told her the addressed and ran out side to see fighting. I also turned to see police cars. I started to yell at Jake to stop it. He backed away  and he let the police take care of Luke.

"I will come back for you Faith. I l-"  He was cut of by being put in the police car. I ran to Andy and Jake and hugged then. I felt....happy.

1 week later.

"Luke Anderson is being put in jail for 15 year's for the kidnapping of Faith lee-" I shut off the TV and looked at Jake while smiling. This is the beginning of a normal life.

Ahhhhhh! It's done! I might be making a second book, what so u think and I want to thank all the wonderful and beautiful readers for reading my book it meant a lot. 

~chels