day 33

Unrequited love is a funny feeling.

It's like you're so in love with one person that you'd do anything for them as long as they're happy. You're in love with each small thing about them—every flaw and imperfection becomes a beauty. They could literally slap you and toss you around and you'd still love them endlessly.

When you're in love with being in love, this type of love tends to overpower anything else. But when you find out they don't love you back, it will sting.

You'll blame it on yourself, because who else is there to blame? You can't blame them for not feeling things for you. You can't blame your friends or your parents or even God. You can only blame yourself, because it's who you are and how you act that they're not in love with.

It will tear you apart. You will force yourself to change to try and get this person to love you, but you can't find a way to tear yourself from your annoying habits. Wanting to pick a fight every once in awhile. Wanting to make sarcastic comments that you don't really mean, but they always take them seriously.

And they won't love you as much as you love them. They might not even love you at all. The worst part is having them in the palm of your hand and giving them your entire world and they push it aside.

He doesn't want you.