day 38

Everything is good now, I think.

I just want people to know how lucky you are to have the person you want. If you're lucky enough to have the person that you care about so deeply and amazes you in every way, then you're the luckiest person alive.

I wanted someone once. I wanted them more than anything, and people always told me how amazing it was that out of all the girls that wanted him, I was the one who had him. I didn't really think about it that way until I wanted someone else and they didn't want me in the same way.

But if you want someone, go get them. Go chase after them, be stupid, take risks. If you love someone, go after them.

However, there is a fine line between showing that you care and losing dignity. Do not become so caught up with someone that you lose self-respect for yourself. Chase them to the ends of the earth and give them your world—hell, show them that you can give them the world and more. And if they still don't want you, let them go.

Find someone who loves you for all your flaws. Find someone who gives you the world and more, and knows that you can give them just the same. Find someone who knows that you wake up at 8 am every morning and like your coffee black. Find someone who knows that you like deep conversations and that you only put your hair up when your stressed.

Find someone who loves you just as much as you love them. And if this person is also the person you want, don't ever let them go. Ever.