Chapter Five- One More Day With You

Louis POV:

He actually said it! This is amazing! He is amazing! I am looking at him from where I was sitting. He had never looked more beautiful in my whole life. I was wrong the whole time. How long has he felt that way? I realize it has been a while since he said that so I have to say it back before he thinks I don't.

"I- I love you too, Haz." I said with the biggest smile.

But of course he couldn't see it because the room was dark. I pulled my chair over to his bed and took his hand and held it all night. I couldn't sleep at all because my mind was racing faster than I ever thought possible. I don't know if he was sleeping or not so I decided to stay quiet in case he was.

"Hey, Lou?" Harry said.

Okay, so he is awake. "Yeah?" I respond.

"If I don't make it ou-" I cut him off.

"Haz, please don't talk like that." I said with a frown.

"Just listen for a sec. If I don't make it out of here, you have to promise me one thing."

"What is it, boo?" I ask.

"Promise me you will take care of Anne and Gemma." He says.

"I promise, but please don't talk like that right now..." I said almost begging.

I looked at him in the dark room and tear up at the thought of losing him. I wasn't paying any attention to anything else in the world but him. I mean, right now, nothing else mattered to me. I go over and stand next to him, putting my hand on his cheek.

"Oh Haz, I love you more than the world itself. I have wanted to tell you since the first week," I started to cry, "But I didn't think you felt the same way. That's when I went off and dated other people! I was never completely happy Haz, I wasn't. I... It's just..."

"Shhhhh, Lou, it’s okay. Calm down. I have felt the same way about you after about a week of being in the group. I did the same as you and dated other people. I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry." He said.

What did Harry have to be sorry about? I should have told him before the concert.

"It's okay. You don't have anything to be sorry about. I should have told you sooner too, but I just didn't know how."

We were both so incredibly happy. We are happy because we found out we love each other more than anything. I mean, I don't know about him. But I am the happiest I have ever been! Nothing has made me this happy before.

"I am too, Louis." Harry said.

Ugh. I need to work on thinking to myself.

"Why don't you go and get some rest." Harry said to me.

It was probably the best idea so I sat in my chair next to him and held his hand all night. My life was so perfect right now. I hope nothing changes. Next thing I know, I fell into the deepest sleep I have in a while.

I had the most amazing dream! I have had some like this before but this one, for some reason was different in an amazing way. It started off as Harry and I walking down the street on a beautiful day without a cloud in the sky. We are in his hometown and going to lunch. It wasn't anything fancy. I was in the happiest place ever. Spending the day with my love and not worrying about anything. We went to the park and just laid in the grass. We were so close that no more than two blades of grass would fit in between us. We talked about how our day was and just anything else that came up. We stopped talking and I stroked his hair as he did to mine. I leaned in to kiss him when I was suddenly woke up by Niall and the others entering the room. They weren't loud so I didn't know why I woke up, but Harry and Zayn were still asleep.