Chapter Six- Minus One

Harry POV:

     I have kissed quite a few people, but this one was different. It was like a spark. Nothing I have ever felt before. Louis pulled away after a few seconds. I don't know how long it actually was because I was lost in the moment.

     Louis was about to sit back down and I said his name. "Louis."

     "Yeah?" he replied.

    I scooted over, which was extremely painful, and patted the empty space on the small one person bed. I couldn't leave much room, but it hurt too much to move anymore and I was almost up against the side. Louis went to go and turn the light off and came and got on the bed. He lays down beside me with our bodies touching. I was so incredibly happy. He grabs my hand and kisses me on the cheek.

     "Good night Haz." He said. I think he was smiling but I couldn't tell because of the darkness in the room.

     "Night." I said with a grin. Next thing I know, I'm asleep.

Louis POV:

     I finally could kiss him. I don't know how long I have wanted to do that. And it couldn't have been a more perfect time. The kiss was just... amazing! It was like an alarm that went off in my head that said, 'It's him'. It was so great. I was going to sit down when he motioned for me to get onto the tiny bed with him. I gladly accepted. I put his hand in mine and wanted to talk to him, but I was too tired and I bet he was too. He was up all day long. So I decided not to say anything and just went to sleep. I had a dream, but I can't remember what it was. I guess it wasn't too important.

     I get up around ten in the morning and just lay there for a minute. I was still in the same position as I was when I fell asleep. I didn't want to get up, but I had to before anyone came in the room. I woke Harry up trying to get off.

     "Lou, what are you doing?" he asked with his sleepy voice.

     "I'm just getting up. Are you doing okay?"

     "No, not really. Could you call the nurse in?"

   Uh-oh. This can't be good. "Yeah sure." I press a button next to him and almost immediately, someone walks in.

     "How is he doing?" she asks.

     "I don't know. He asked me to call you in here."

     "I'm sure his pain killers wore off. That's all." The nurse replied with a concerned look on her face.

     I knew there was something wrong but I didn't know what. The nurse left the room.

     "What's wrong, Haz?" I ask him.

     "It feels like.... well my stomach hurts. A lot."

     "It will be okay. Don’t worry," I said. I actually didn't know what was going to happen.

     "I will be back in a second. I am just going to step into the hall." I said.

     Harry looked at me and nodded with a painful expression. I quickly pull out my phone and call Liam.

     Liam: Hello?

     Me: I think you all might want to come down here. Something is up with Harry.

     Liam: What’s going on?! Do you know?!

     Me: No, but the nurse had an extremely uneasy look on her face.

     Liam: Alright. We are on our way.

     I walk back into the room and ask Harry if he is okay.