Chapter Fourteen - The Twitcam

Louis POV

I am awaken by a loud crack of thunder. I look over and Harry' eyes are wide open and he is staring at the ceiling.

I scoot over to him and put my arms around him, hugging him.

"Harry, it's okay," I say.

I'm guessing that this is the start of the storm. Liam said it is going to be a big one. I look at the clock and it is 9 in the morning and completely dark outside. Except for a small streetlight out front.

"Come on, let's go in the living room and watch a movie. I'll make us breakfast." I offer.

"Okay."

We get up out of the bed and I realize Harry is going to need his medicine within the next few minutes.

I help him walk to the front of the house and when we walk out of the room, we smell a delicious breakfast awaiting us.

"Did you cook?" Harry asks me.

"No," I reply.

We walk into the kitchen and Liam is sitting on a bar stool eating waffles. I look over to the counter and see stacks of waffles and pancakes.

"Liam, did you make all of this?" I ask him.

He nods his head and continues eating his breakfast.

"Why did you make so much food?" Harry asks.

Right as Harry says that, we hear movement in the back of the house, followed by the sound of running feet down the hallway. We see Niall running down the hall and he turns into the kitchen.

"That is why," Liam says, and we all laugh.

I walk Harry over to a bar stool next to Liam and he sits down. I walk into the kitchen and fix Haz a plate of waffles and three strips of bacon along with a glass of apple juice. I walk back over to where he is sitting and place the plate of food in front of him. I pull out the chair next to his and sit in it. Harry digs into his plate of food and a question pops into my mind.

"What are we going to do today?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. It is too rainy to do anything," Liam says.

"How about a Twitcam?" Harry suggests.

"I'll go get my computer," Niall says with a mouth full of food.

Niall has already eaten 4 waffles in the short time he has been up. It is impressive how much he can eat.

Niall returns with his laptop and sets it up.

"How about we do this when we are done with eating," I suggest.

"Good idea," Liam says. "Should we wake Zayn up for this?"

"No, I think it is better if he sleeps," Niall says.

We all agree on that statement.
WE have all finished breakfast and Niall signs on to his laptop and sets up the Twitcam. We all tweet the link and instantly we have the number of viewers increasing by hundreds.

"Hello everyone," Liam says. "How are you all doing?"

We look into the comments and there are several 'good's and some 'bad' responses.

"Someone just asked where Zayn is," Niall says. "He is currently sleeping."

"We didn't wake him up because it would be better if he rested," I reply to a comment.

There is a long silence so Liam speaks up.

"It has been very rainy here, so the boys and I are stayin in today."

I look over to the side of the screen.

"We just got asked if we are going to do video diaries soon," I say.

"We might be doing them in the future," Harry says, "But we are not sure when exactly."

A whole bunch of frowny faces pop up in the comments.

"Aww," Niall says, "Don't be sad! We still love you all!"\

"Oh!" Liam says rather loudly. "I have a hilarious story to tell you!"

Liam starts telling the story of them going shopping and Niall gets up and goes to the kitchen.

It has been a few minutes and so I decide to go and check on Niall.

"I will be right back. I am going to go check on Niall," I whisper to Harry.

I look on the comments before I go and see a whole bunch of 'LARRY!' and 'Harry, kiss Louis!'.

"Guys, be nice to Harry. I am going to go get Niall." I say.

I walk into the kitchen and find Niall balled up in the corner of the room. I go and slide down next to him and try to comfort him.

"Hey, what’s wrong?" I ask.

He looks up and there are tears streaming down his face and his eyes are extremely red.

"Niall, it is okay," I say, and pull him into a hug.

"Now," I say. "What is going on? I have never seen you like this."

He shrugged and pulled away from the hug.

"I just really like someone and I don't think the person will like me back the way I do."

"Well the only way to find out is to ask him," I say back.

"D- Do you know?" he asks.

"I have since we met. But I just want you to know it doesn't change you a bit," I say smiling.

"Thank you so much," Niall says and hugs me.

I open the freezer from the floor and reach in and grab two chocolate ice cream pops. I hand one to Niall and open mine.

"Thanks" He says.

I smile at him.

"Do you want me to stay here with you for a few minutes?" I ask.

"Yeah," He says.

Harry POV:

Louis leaves Liam and me to do the Twitcam and it is going good so far. Liam was telling the story about the store experience, which sounds pretty hilarious. Once Liam is about done telling the story, I think it is a group of what our fans call 'directionaters' get on the chat and comment rude things, mostly about me.

Some of it says things like, 'You should have died in that hospital', and 'you have the worst voice in the band'. I don't think Liam has noticed so I decide to speak up before I lose it.

"Liam," I say.

He looks at me and then follows my line of sight.

"Louis, Niall, time to come back in here," Liam says.

He waits for them to come back before he says anything else.

Everyone is back on the couch so Liam points to the comments and now the whole box is full of rude comments about me. I look up at Louis and he balls his fists up and his face is tomato red. It looks like he is about to burst.

"What is with all of these rude comments?" Niall speaks up. "Harry has just gotten out of the hospital. He deserves a little bit of respect."

Louis grabs my hand and I pull his smaller figure into my lap.

"I know it isn't all of you doing this," Louis starts, "But I would appreciate it if we did show him a little bit of respect."

I am looking past all of the rude comments- well trying.

"'IloveLouis50' asks where we are." I say. "We are currently on vacation, taking a short break from all of the work we have been doing."

Louis lets me lick his nearly finished chocolate Popsicle and I bite off almost the whole thing.

"Harry!" Louis says.

"What?" I say with my mouth full. "I like this stuff."

Louis shrugs and I put my arms around his stomach and put my chin on his shoulder.

"I think we should go and wake Zayn," Liam suggests with a huge grin on his face. "What do you all think?" he says to the camera.

There are a whole bunch of 'YES!' and "yay!" answers.

Niall picks up his laptop and we all follow Liam to the room Zayn is currently sleeping in.

"Uhm Liam," I say, "Are you sure you want to do this this morning?"

"Shhhh!" He says. We stop at the door to his room and he walks out with a huge air horn.

Oh god. This will NOT end well. I think to myself.

Liam quietly opens the door and Niall points the camera to where Zayn is sleeping. I grab Louis' hand because honestly, I am a little nervous about this.

"Ready?" Liam whispers.

"Ready," We all reply.

Liam turns the lamp on besides Zayn so the people watching can see.

Liam gets the air horn right up to his face and blows it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Zayn screams. "LIAM JAMES PAYN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR REAL THIS TIME."

Liam is laughing so hard he is having trouble standing up.

"RUN!" Liam screams.

We all run out of the room and Niall, Louis, and I run into Lou's and my room.

"This might last a while," Niall says, "So we are staying in here!"

We talk for about another hour and by then, Liam and Zayn are in the room on the cam as well. It is about 11:30 and we decide to end the webcam. All of our fans are sad it is ended but we might do another one before we leave. It is raining even harder now. Liam decides to check the weather. It is estimated that we will get an average of 8 inches of rain. I get up and go walk to the garage to get a soda. I open the door and find about 2 inches of standing water in the garage.

"Uhh, guys?!" I say.

They all come and I point out all of the water.

"Will this come up to the door?" I ask.

"I don't think it will. There is another 5 or 6 inches from the water to the door."

I walk down the stairs and before I get to the water, I reach out and grab the refrigerator door and pull it open and grab a soda. I attempt to close it but I lose my balance and begin falling over the rail. I feel my shirt holding me up from falling any further and find out that Louis is holding me from falling.

He pulls me up and drags me inside and shuts the door.

"Jesus Harry! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Louis says.

"Sorry," I say.

"Just be careful."

And from there I open the soda and plop down on the couch next to Louis. I let him take a sip of my drink and I grab the remote from his lap.

"Save that stuff for later Harry," Zayn says.

My face goes red, along with Louis'.

"No, I was just- never mind." I say.

I don't think Louis would want me like that anyways.