"Nice to meet you" (Rework.)

John and aizawa enters classroom 1-a. He looks around seeing multiple students looking at him although feeling nervous as his hands were trembling his mind was cool like a city in the rain.

Aizawa: "This is our new transfer student for the rest of the semester for now on maybe the rest of the year."

Aizawa looks at John.

Aizawa: "Introduce yourself."

John steps up and his posture is straight up.

John: "My name is John Simmons and I hope to get to know you all."

As John was done, a green curly haired kid raises his hand

Aizawa: "Midoriya no reason to raise your hand just ask the question."

Midoriya: "What's your quirk?"

Midoriya says as he looks excited to meeting the new student.

John: "My quirk... What I can do is... uhh..."

John scratched his head as aizawa was confused of his action.

John: "I forgot."

The room was filled with snickers and surpressed laughs.

Aizawa: "When class starts you will all spar with John"

Then the whole room fell to silence as John looked at aizawa in a shocked expression

John: "I JUST GOT HERE NOW YOU WANT ME DE-"

aizawa cuts him off by warping johns neck with the binding cloth. Still calm and tired aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa: "Don't worry we're just testing what the school bought us. And this is the perfect opportunity to test it."

As aizawa saying it a couple of students grew of concern for John as his face turns purple.

???: "Why the hell are we going to spar against him we don't know if he's compare to us he's just a weakling you brought in"

An explosive blonde yelled out.

John is still suffocating in the cloth.

Aizawa: "Maybe or...maybe he's more stronger than you think?"

Aizawa unbinds John

Aizawa: "Use the remaining class time to get to know him then class starts."

John starts coughing as aizawa left the room

John: "That hurts"

John rubs his throat, a pink skinned person walks towards to John which he flinches.

Mina: "Hello im Mina ashido nice to meet you" she extends her hand to help John up

John gets up in his own while rubbing his throat

John: "Why are you pink?"

Mina: "It's a side affect of my quirk I can produce and shoot out acid"

Mina said enthusiastically.

John: "Acid huh?"

John continues to rubs his throat.

John: "Damn that was too tight, pause... wait..."

John says that a student with dark blue hair and glasses approaches him.

Iida: "Hello John Simmons I am tenya Iida, I'm the class rep it's nice to meet you I hope we'll get along"

Iida say's formally as he puts out his hand to shake johns hand. John reaches out and shakes iida's hand

John: "Class rep? Like a president?"

Iida: "Exactly."

John: "Huh?"

Aoyama: "I am yu-"

Suddenly getting cut off a yellow and a black spot haired male student joins in the conversation.

Denki: "I'm denki kaminari nice to meet you."

John: "Nice to meet you."

Every student from the class of future heroes has introduced themselves individually towards John. Overwhelmed due to John not used to this attention. Then silence interrupts the students as a loud voice echos.

???: "So how strong are you?"

The explosive student said towards John

John: "And who are you?"

He says calmly towards the blonde.

Bakugo: "The names Kautski Bakugo."

John: "And you know who I am."

John says with a grin.

The two glared at each other, one glowed green one glowed red, one smirking and one not.

Aizawa: "It's time."

As aizawa spoke, the walls pop out with brief cases with numbers and all of the students grab the briefcases. Aizawa walks up to John

Aizawa: "Oh yeah you don't have a costume."

John: "Costume?"

Then it clicks.

John: "I have one... it's complicated but it's here."

Aizawa: "Ok then... follow me."

The teacher walks out.

John: "Yes sir."

John follows aizawa towards the training ground

...

After a brief explanation about how the sparing session will work: don't kill.

Aizawa: "Oh yeah one more thing."

John nods back at him as the black organic suit crept on the body of John as he looks at the home room teacher.

Class 1-a: Creepy!

Aizawa: "Don't get killed."

Aizawa says with a grin as he walks out the grounds to spectate this match

John: "So uhh..."

John looks at his new classmates.

John: "None of you can turn into rats or something... right."

John looks around as there's only one person missing.

Suddenly an an explosive launches the blonde towards John at a whopping Instant as John finished.