Final exams (Rework!)

A/n: Oh boy this is going to be a long one.

Other A/n: It's whole arc so warning

Other other A/n: I'm not writing another chapter like this ever again

Other other other A/n: I'm so irresponsible

John; sitting on his bed eating a tub of ice cream

The tv plays a movie but not to go into detail it's pretty shity. John continues to eat his ice cream trying not to cringe through the bad acting.

John: Aj once told me that if I let necroplasm flow in me I get better control for it. Which means I won't get tired as often when I over use it. Thing is he uses an anime technique for this if you let negative emotions flow through you control it better.

He thinks as he continues to watch the movie.

John: Question is this the reason aj always say domain expansion when he shoots out a big ball of necroplasm and do I have anything other important to do other than watching twilight. Aizawa told me about shinso, apparently even if he could transfer him to the hero course it wouldn't be a guarantee that he'll be in class 1-A. Oh yeah I forgot the placements for the midterms is today...

Not even a second he something snaps as he drops the tub of ice cream

John: OH SHIT THE PLACEMENT FOR THE MIDTERMS IS TODAY!.

John hurry's as he changed into his school uniform and grab his book bag before storming off to his school leaving his door unlocked...

then a shadow cast over the doorknob

In UA five minutes after

Aizawa closes the door when he exits the door everyone in the class began to exclaim about their placement, but to keep it short:

1. Momo yaorozu
2. Tenya Iida
3. Katauki Bakugo.
4. Izuku midoriya
5. John Simmons
6. Shoto todoroki
7. Tsuyu asui
8. Kyoka jiro
9. Mashirao ojiro
10. Minoru mineta
11. Mezo shoji
12. Koji koda
13. Rikido Sato
14. Ochaco uraraka.
15. Fumikage tokoyami
16. Eijirou kirashima
17. Toru hagakure
18. Hanata sero
19. Yuga aoyama
20. Mina ashido
21. Denki kaminari

John was flabbergasted by his placement.

John: F-fifth place?! I didn't even study... hell I didn't even knew it was a test till someone asked 'Did you understand the test?'... I just guessed... Did Aj really helped me in spirit

(No he did not)

John shook his head. Back in his world he was considered denser as steel not because of his build but because hes not the smartest in the bunch.

The bell rang as John snapped back to reality as he looks at the clock.

John: Huh... lunch time.

He stood up and grabbed his bag with a thought in his mind.

John: Huh that's... weird.

In the cafeteria

John: Good thing about being a living dead person is that is that you have no metabolism which means you can survive without eating.

He says as a bowl of ramen and some crackers was on his tray.

John: That also means that the nutrients you eat stays in your body and calories and all that other shit that makes you fat doesn't effect you. How? Don't ask just be glad you can build muscle faster.