The hero killer

From just the look of the dark alleyways, it made John somewhat nostalgic. From the rats rustling in the trash to the smell of rottenness of garbage, Due to this John has the home advantage.

John dashed towards the hero killer throwing strikes at him but a neck snapping speed, stain swiftly dodged the attacks as he slashes John with his katana. John quickly uses his fins in his gauntlets to catch the blade.

Stain in thoughts: So that's what's the fins are for.

John redirects the blade to face the blade on the ground as he kicks stain on the gut but he was still armed with the katana. Suddenly knives go flying at him as he uses his scarlet shroud to block the incoming knives. The word 'safe' comes into johns mind but he turns around as the blade of the killer was close to contact to him.

In his view the young hero vanished as he looks around lost.

Stain: "Where is he?"

He turns his head as a chain spun and struck to the ground, before he could find the source he was struck on the cheek with a green energy causing him to roll back.

John: "guess reading comics does give you a few moves."

Stain gets crouched on his toes as he throws knives, John uses his cape but only to catch the single knife coming at him.

Stain: He adapted!

John charges at stain throwing a couple of strikes at him.

Stain: What is that thing he's wearing. Is that supposed to be his suit?!

John uses the fin to block the blades attacks from the hero killer, then John hits stain with a flying knee and a kick on the jaw knocking him back.

Stain: Chains and green energy? Focus.

He thinks as he kicks John in the gut following up with the throwing knives.

John dodges by backfliping then lands on the ground with a blast of necroplasm.

John: Make him have no time to think.

Stain jumps and clashes his blade with the chain John is using.

Stain: There's gotta be a limit to his quirk.

As John follows his block with a kick, stain grabs his face and slams him to the ground.

Stain: Checkmate

John: Shit!

John tries to phase but the blade puncturing his body was faster, causing John to grunts out in pain as a blast of necroplasm knocks stain back as he licks the blood off of the blade. But John could still control his body as his healing factor began working.

Stain: What?! That's too quick for the effects to wear off. Is it the suit, quirk? Or did I lick the wrong blood?

He looks at his blade as he quietly growls. Meanwhile John slightly chuckles.

John: Guess quirks like that don't work on dead people.

But then the green glow in his eyes fade away to regular eyes.

Meanwhile the out of commission hero's.

Izuku: He's not affected by it! Is this his quirks doing or the suit. He's so. Interesting!

Izukuz eyes light up as he sees John.

Before the two could fight, stain and spawn jumps in the air as a blast of fire.

John: "Your late."

John says as he looks at todoroki.

Todoroki: "Sorry. Deku's message took me a while to figure out."