Aftermath (Sort of? Idk.)

The smell... the presence... it's the exact same as that place...

John thoughts rambles on as he sees a man coming out of a in human corpse slowly walking towards him.

Flames ignite around him as he could hear his screams of agony and despair.

The man and the area slowly blends in until it becomes where he was before. As the bandanna comes off of the killer.

Stain: "Endeavor..."

He snarls as the presence of flames made aj turn to the hero covered in its flames.

Torino puts his arm up at endeavor.

Torino: "Wait todoroki!"

John stiffly looks back at the killer as the mask fully comes off the face of the psycho.

Stain: "You false hero!"

Suddenly his presence was felt to the others as they stiffin up, some backed away.

Stain: "I'll make this right."

He says a step closer.

Stain: "These streets. Must run with the blood of hypocrites!"

He steps closer, snarling as the flashes of that flaming, dark and evil place comes to John. The screams were unbearable for him to focus.

Stain: "Hero! I will reclaim that word!"

He stomps on the ground hard.

Stain: "Come on! Just try and stop me you fakes!"

His presence intensified as endeavor stepped back.

Stain: "There's only one man I'll let kill me."

He snarls as John  could feel a knife on his throat.

Stain: "He is a true hero. ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY!!"

Johns fear of his presence swallow him whole as he could see nothing but darkness... until a voice. Powerful not too powerful, soothing but rough, familiar but not here.

???: "Grow a pair and beat the asshole!"

Suddenly John snaps back as his eyes glow green.

John: "I beg to differ. Stain"

He says quietly as he stares into stains eyes as stain drops his knife as the pupils in his eyes were faded away.

John was breathing heavily as the hero's were shocked. Only one could knew what happened.

Midoriya: "Simmons!"

He says as the rest looked at him.

Endeavor: "Huh?"

Todoroki: "What about him?"

John panting: "I made him pass out. I don't know for how long but restrain him good."

He says as his voice gets weaker and the surrounding colors fade away.

Thud

He falls to the ground sleeping...

Suddenly he wakes up in a dark but dim light void.

John: "Uhh... anyone home. I don't have cupcakes soo... Wait why am I talking like a-"

Suddenly he senses someone landing down as he turns around.

???: "First time you listen to me. Little shit."

John surprised: "D-dad?!"

Al nods: "Who else."

John: "Wait how are you here? And where are we?-"