Hosu city

Day after the previous chapter

On a cold night, wrapped in a blanket John sits on the bed as the tv plays some old cartoons. John looks the inside of his forearm then tears the skin off.

Though you expect muscle fibers and tissue. There was a green screen something like a timer.

But the expression of John was in shock.

John: "Infinity symbols?"

He says as his finger rolls down from the meter. But as he touches the meter his forearm began to heal itself hiding the meter. John was left confused as he wondered.

John: "No wonder I haven't been feeling faded. But why would the output of my necroplasm be weakened? I wish aj was here. He would've done some bullshit and over complicate the problem."

John yawns as he lies down.

John: "Forgot I had school now. Haven't been in one since-"

In his head an image of was the flames in a red but dark place and the sound of crying and screaming of pain. The flashback was over as John looked at the ceiling. Then groans as he turned off the lights and then fall onto the bed as he closes his eyes.

The next afternoon in the office

A/n: just because I'm lazy let's just say the scene where all might and Tsukauchi talk about the nomu and figured out that Afo is behind it just happened

Tsukauchi: "There's also one more thing"

He tosses the bag with some shrapnel as all might reverts back to his skinny form and faces him.

All might: "What's this?"

Tsukauchi: "Just sit down"

All might did what the detective had asked as he sat in front of him.

Tsukauchi: "There's been a murder. 3 dead. We suspected someone with a strength quirk but this is shrapnel from a club if it's from a strength like quirk the rest of club would've been found."

He pointed the splinters from the bag.

Tsukauchi: "It's made out of wood. One was dead by his face caved in and the last ones head was dismantled. One of the walls was covered with his brain matter and blood."

All mights expression was shocked as his pupils shrank to a minimum.

Tsukauchi: "But here's the weird thing. The chief said that the association wants to call this off."

All mights expression reverts to normal as it's now a serious one.

All might: "Wait why?"

Tsukauchi: "Don't know. Association is supposed to work with the law and make it work for them."

All might nods as Tsukauchi still speaks.

Tsukauchi: "The chief had an idea to work with the murder. But before you can react let me explain!"

He puts his hands up to prevent all might to freak out. As Tsukauchi puts his arms on his lap he began to speak again.

Tsukauchi: "Even I doubt his idea but if you think about it. What if the association is hiding something. Does the murder have any connections? Does he have anything to deal with afo? We won't know it until we find this murder."