𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒏 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆❄️

Reaching the end of the room, got up off the ground, standing in between two battered pillars that surrounded a tall window. The greenette panicking slightly as Bakugo made his way towards him.

Talking to one another, Midoriya lowered his head, looking down at the ground for a few seconds before looking back up at the ash-blonde. Yelling at him, an angry expression on his face.

Clenching his fist, Bakugo yelled back. A manical grin on his face as the two rushed towards one another. Small explosions setting off in Bakugo's palms as he got ready to attack.

Raising his right arm, the familiar, sparkling red lines from yesterday began appearing across his entire arm. Bakugo's palms visibly heating up aswell. The two screaming, or yelling, loudly at one another.

"I said, this looks bad! Sir!" The red- head panicked, eyes not moving from the screen.

"Both of you, sto-"

Pressing the device against his ear, Midoriya yelled something at Uraraka. All Might stopping what he was saying as he continued to watch the fight. The brunette nodding in confirmation before placing her arms on the pillar next to her.

Colliding, Bakugo sent an explosion right at Midoriya, whilst the greenette aimed his fist to the ceiling. Even though he hadn't touched it, the ceiling of the floor they were on, along with all the remaining floors of the building cracked, along with the exterior walls.

Bakugo's eyes widened as the glass from all the surrounding windows shattered, large holes being put through the floors above, the impact even causing the roof above the fifth floor to break, leaving plenty of natural light to shine into the building.

Holding tightly onto the fake bomb, Iida clutched it in hopes of not loosing and not falling over from the building practically shaking. Looking up towards Uraraka, Iida let go of the bomb. Watching as the brunette activated her quirk on a bunch of small bit of debris. Along with the pillar she had her arms around before. Now holding it up as if it was a piece of cake.

Using the giant pillar as a makeshift baseball bat, Uraraka used it to send all of the small pieces of debris flying towards Iida. Activating her quirk on herself as Iida was distracted, Uraraka jumped over the armoured-boy. Releasing just in time before landing atop of the bomb. Hugging it in relief.

With the smoke clearing on the bottom floor the two boys were on, you were able to see Midoriya sat on the floor. His right arm raised up as his left arm shielded half of his face. The greenette had scratches and dirt all over him. Though, the most noticeable thing was his broken arm. The recoil from using his quirk kicking in again as he fell to the side, ultimately passing out.

Glancing at the timer atop the screen, you watched as it reached zero. Signaling the end of the match, the hero team scoring the victory.

Everyone in your class kept their eyes on the screen. Nobody making a single sound as you all stared wide-eyed.

Tightening his grip on the small microphone in his hand, All Might didn't make a sound. Gobsmacked at the events that had just transpired.
"Indoor person to person combat training..." The Pro spoke into the mic, sounding almost stunned with the events that had transpired today. "Hero team...wins!" He cheered, his voice sounding as if what had just happened didn't bloody happen.

Seeing the match was finally over, you let out a big sigh of relief. Your next 3 words coming out breathlessly as you placed a hand on your chest. "Jesus fucking Christ."

Hearing the many gasps from your classmates, your right hand moved to mess with the hem of your glove. Thinking about the fight you had just watched, you realised that for a couple of first years, and this being our first Hero Basic Training lesson, that's a pretty impressive feat.