𝟗 | ❄️𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆❄️

"Had any luck with Bakugo yet?"

Huffing, the blonde shook her head.
"No. That boy's got some serious anger issues and is as stubborn as a mouse."

Scoffing, you kept your eyes on the trees, houses and cars you passed by. "Sounds about right."

Glancing at the blonde, you raised an eyebrow."Do you atleast have a plan?"

Nodding, she hummed. "Yeah."

Waiting for her to tell you, you grew confused when she stayed silent. Shifting in your seat, you turned to face her. "Enlighten me, please."

"Well, I was thinking-"

"That's dangerous"

Ignoring your comment, she continued. "And I thought, 'what better way to get Bakugo to talk to me than annoy the living daylight out of him?"

Snorting, you "You do that and you'll be ashes before you ever become friends."

"Whatever." She shrugged. "I'm still doing it."

Tilting your head to the side slightly, you nodded. "As long as you can get him to talk to you without dying in the process, I really don't care."

"Your sympathetic." Rolling her eyes, she quickly glanced at you before returning her gaze back to the road. "So, you think Bakugo's gonna try and beat Midoriya again?"

Humming, you looked up at the sky as you thought. "Well the first time Aizawa stopped him, the second time All Might didn't stop him and he beat the crap out of Midoriya. So... Yeah." You nodded, a sarcastic look plastered across your face.

"Why am I not suprised?" She sighed. Sounding somewhat tired of the ash- blonde. Her rolling her eyes at your obvious sarcasm. "Honestly, I don't think I've ever met someone who has an attitude like his."

Rolling your eyes, you went back to looking at the scenery the two of you were passing by. "I know what you mean. He's like a knock-off version of the Hulk."

Snorting, she shook her head. "You did not just say that."

Hearing a hum of amusement come from you, she was quick to add. "Don't let Bakugo hear you."

Scoffing, you shook your head. "I'm not scared of him." "He's just an egotistical puppy who needs tr-"

Pausing your words, your eyes widened upon seeing a crapton of civilians and news reporters hassling any hero course students they could find.

"What...the fuck."

Confused by your sudden pause and what sounded like shock, Himari quickly glanced in the direction you were. Her eyes widening when she saw the horde of people.

Waving your arm at the blonde, you quickly ushered her to park the car. Her quickly doing so as the two of you were able to get a better look at the horde of reporters from different news companies around Japan.

"Why's the school being swarmed by privacy-invading dickheads?" You questioned, not caring how you had phrased it.

"Maybe it's because All Might's a teacher here?" Himari spoke, though it sounded more like a question. "It would explain why their only hassling hero course students. Specifically, our class."

Pursing your lips, you turned your head away from the swarm. "C'mon, let's just get to class."

Nodding, the girl started up the car again, driving it around the front entrance and into the schools parking lot. The two of you quickly unclipped your seatbelts, grabbed your bags and rushed out of the car. Himari quickly pulled down the latch handle, rotating it to secure the roof before shoving her car keys in her pocket.