𝟏𝟎 | ❄️𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒔 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏?❄️

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

Hearing this, the class grew intrigued. Quiet murmurs could be heard from a few of your classmates, but they quickly shut up.

'Turned into? So this was a last minute decision?'

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero questioned, his hand raised.

Holding up a white card, the words 'RESCUE' was written on it in blue ombre writing.

"Disasters, Shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

Seemingly happy with what we'd be doing today, bright smiles could be seen on almost everyone's faces. It was clear that everyone was getting excited.

"Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari spoke, keeping his voice low.

"Right?"

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!" Kirishima cheered.

"No one can beat me in water."

"Hey, I'm not done." Aizawa warned, his gruff voice echoing throughout the room. "You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time." Pressing a button on the small remote he held, we watched as our hero costume cases came out of the wall. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too."

Turning his attention back towards the class, Aizawa continued. "The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." Walking out of the classroom, Aizawa made his way towards the bus outside.

Watching as your classmates got out of their seats and went to grab their costumes, you quickly pulled Himari to the opposite end of the classroom.

"Y/N?"

"Take my costume case and head to the locker rooms. I'll meet you there in ten minutes." You spoke, your voice quiet, almost a whisper.

Confused, the girl wore a puzzled look. "Why?"

"I've gotta call our boss and get him to deactivate our chips for the time being. They reactivate when we leave the school grounds, remember?" Hearing her hum a quiet 'Oh', she nodded.

"Grab my case, I'll meet you in the locker room in 10 minutes. If anyone asks where I am say the bathroom." You whispered, quickly walking out the door closest to you.

Walking in the opposite direction of the locker rooms, you hurried down the hall. Looking around at your surroundings, desperately trying to find someplace secluded and private to call your boss.

'Come on... Come on! The girl's will get suspicious if I take too long.'

Turning the corner, you spotted a small wooden door out of the corner of your eye. Wondering if that would be a good place, you inched closer.

'Janitor's closet... Perfect.' Huffing, you quickly dashed into the room. Closing the door before turning on the light, you quickly realised how cramped the room was.

Shrugging it off, you quickly pulled your phone out of your pocket, hitting on your boss' contact number and quickly dialing him.

Placing the phone against your ear, you lightly tapped your foot against the wooden floorboards impatiently. The phone ran four times before he had picked up.

"Boss."

Hearing a groan on the other side of the phone, you ignored it. "Y/N, what do you want? I'm in the middle of an important meeting!" He whispered. Though, you could still make out his gruff and somewhat tired voice.