𝟏𝟕 | ❄️𝑨𝒔𝒌❄️

Two days after finding out about the festival, you'd contacted your boss and asked him to deactivate your and Himari's chips permanently for the next two weeks. But, to your suprise, he had already done it the day you were told about the festival. How he knew about it so quickly was beyond you.

After finding out about the sports festival, you spent hours upon hours training. You'd wake up early and sleep late. The only words going though your mind being "punch", "kick", "run" and "pull".

Too determined to give it your all, having a break never even crossed your mind. You only ever had one to two breaks the entire day. And that was when your Aunt would come outside and force you to.

Though, because of you overworking yourself, you were more tired than usual throughout the day. And being out in the bright sun didn't exactly help. You were just lucky you hadn't caught sunstroke yet due to basically downing several bottles of water.

The crazy thing was, it had only been two days since Friday, which was when you'd found out about the sports festival, and you were already seeing small improvements in your stamina, strength and agility. Hard work pays off.

However, hard work can also have it's consequences. And what was yours?

Waking up ten minutes late for school.

It doesn't sound like a lot, but when you usually sleep in anyway because you drive, that ten minutes would cost you a lot.

Which is why you were currently brushing your teeth and buttoning up your school blouse one handed at the same time. Mentally cursing every single curse word in the dictionary at yourself in the process.

'Fucking dumbass! I'm gonna be late for bloody school! Why the hell didn't my bloody alarm ring?!'

The second you'd finished buttoning up your blouse, you took your toothbrush out of your mouth and rinsed it off. Carelessly splashing your face with some water before exiting the bathroom.

Dashing into your room, you grabbed your backpack and began shoving everything you'd need in it. Notebook, hairbrush, pen, and a change of clothes.

Once school would end, you planned to train your quirk at ground beta. The students, or at least your class, were allowed to use ground beta and other places in the school to train your quirks for the festival. And you planned to take full advantage of that.

Hearing the loud familiar car horn outside, you huffed in both irritation and annoyance.

Double checking everything needed was in your bag, you quickly zipped it up. Grabbing your tie and blazer from on your bed, you dashed downstairs and to the front door.

Slipping your school shoes on, you quickly grabbed the door keys off the stairs. Opening the door, breakfast didn't even cross your mind as you slammed the door shut behind you.

Sprinting towards the peach-coloured car in front of your house, you eyed the blonde who had an amused grin on her face. Your rushed appearance being somewhat amusing to her.

"Who fucked you?" She joked, a loud cackle escaping her after she received a harsh glare from you in response.

"Don't." You warned. Opening the car door, you immediately got in. Placing your bag on the ground and the rest of your uniform on your lap. "I woke up late."

Pursing her lips, a sarcastic but also amused look came to her face. "Yeah I realised that."

Rolling your eyes, you lightly elbowed the blonde. "Hurry up and drive. I've probably made us late as it is."